Fall Act I 2017

Hello sonowbrdgrl, the Chanel boutique on Madison Ave in N.Y.C. ordered the dark beige and there is a waiting list. If they are getting it then chances are the Chanel boutique across the U.S. are expecting them as well. I would verify by calling the Madison Ave location and asking them if other boutiques are getting them as well. I returned my piece to BG and am currently on the boutiques wait list. Good Luck and hope you get one.[/

I hope all the larger locations might...?

I gotta say, this bracelet is GORGEOUS!! But, I'm not a fan of the cat and I'm wondering why it's even on the bracelet?? It's so annoying to me. I just had to get it out. It irritates me when Chanel just throws things on pieces with no rhyme or reason. The cat was a few seasons ago. I would love to buy this if not for the cat! Grrrr! I mean, meowwww

IMG_1502767799.236462.jpg

I gotta say, this bracelet is GORGEOUS!! But, I'm not a fan of the cat and I'm wondering why it's even on the bracelet?? It's so annoying to me. I just had to get it out. It irritates me when Chanel just throws things on pieces with no rhyme or reason. The cat was a few seasons ago. I would love to buy this if not for the cat! Grrrr! I mean, meowwww

View attachment 3795904
OMG I thought I was one of the few who don't get what this cat thing is all about?! It doesn't look like a cat to me, it's like a fox or I don't know what? like when my husband tried to draw a cat but failed... :P
I really wanted a CC charm bracelet but as tempted as I was on this piece, I passed on it due to 1) the charms were flat, I wanted the charms to be a bit more 3D/substantial/rounded vs. a flat piece of metal they "coined" the figures on, 2) don't want the "Chanel" letters spelled out, I just want charms, and 3) this cat "thing", WHY?! I mean, the lion would have been awesome, the flapbag? sure! the cat/fox like creature I don't understand. However, all that said, the light gold hardware, the leather chain, and the fact that it's more dainty than the usual thick big bracelet size is refreshing and much more modern that it's so gorgeous. sigh... hopefully we will see more charm bracelet come out soon in next few seasons. :smile:

Reactions: JazzyMac
OMG I thought I was one of the few who don't get what this cat thing is all about?! It doesn't look like a cat to me, it's like a fox or I don't know what? like when my husband tried to draw a cat but failed... :P
I really wanted a CC charm bracelet but as tempted as I was on this piece, I passed on it due to 1) the charms were flat, I wanted the charms to be a bit more 3D/substantial/rounded vs. a flat piece of metal they "coined" the figures on, 2) don't want the "Chanel" letters spelled out, I just want charms, and 3) this cat "thing", WHY?! I mean, the lion would have been awesome, the flapbag? sure! the cat/fox like creature I don't understand. However, all that said, the light gold hardware, the leather chain, and the fact that it's more dainty than the usual thick big bracelet size is refreshing and much more modern that it's so gorgeous. sigh... hopefully we will see more charm bracelet come out soon in next few seasons. :smile:
That's so funny. "Tried to draw a cat, but failed!" :lol:

View attachment 3795904

Add me as a third person who can't stand the cat. The necklace and bracelet are actually very well made and I like that they are more casual. The charms are two sided so when they move you still see detail. I wish Coco had been more drawn to cute dogs or birds or something. I wonder what form the cat will take on with the Cruise collection. Trying to picture Grecian Cat.

That's so funny. "Tried to draw a cat, but failed!" :lol:
I have no problem with cats, I like cute cats and all animals in general. if it looked like a cute cat, no problem. the problem is, I need my imagination to connect mentally (but still can't accept) that this is a cat. no dice.

View attachment 3795904

Add me as a third person who can't stand the cat. The necklace and bracelet are actually very well made and I like that they are more casual. The charms are two sided so when they move you still see detail. I wish Coco had been more drawn to cute dogs or birds or something. I wonder what form the cat will take on with the Cruise collection. Trying to picture Grecian Cat.

Haha you ladies are too funny! I'm a dog person as well so the cat charms, brooches, etc. don't appeal to me either. I always thought the cat was there to represent Karl's cat, Choupette.

Reactions: JazzyMac
Funny story. I opened my fed ex package expecting this my rose gold chevron mini, but instead got this gorgeous beige Lambskin mini. Lololol. :biggrin: It's gorgeous, but it's going back.

Attachments

• IMG_2973.jpg
    IMG_2973.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_2971.JPG
    IMG_2971.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,155
Reactions: fally and JazzyMac