Fall Act I 2017

Yes! That is so interesting!
That is true. The last couple of seasons came stitched. The Caviar looks pretty good and the sides don't look messy so it's probably not too soft. Very promising. It must be an Act 1. Maybe it was a preview at the poster's store? In any case Act I should be coming any time. I am on the list for Black Caviar with Silver at BG. :smile:
I actually prefer stitched. I'm on a gazillion lists. Hopefully one will pan out

Reactions: TheAnaVega
I actually prefer stitched. I'm on a gazillion lists. Hopefully one will pan out

I like the stitching too but it doesn't bother me on the mini because the past couple of seasons were the only time rectangle Caviar mini's were stitched since they were released after Chanel mostly stopped using the stitched edges on seasonal caviar. As long as the sides are not puffed out and the caviar too soft, I'm good...lol.

That is true. The last couple of seasons came stitched. The Caviar looks pretty good and the sides don't look messy so it's probably not too soft. Very promising. It must be an Act 1. Maybe it was a preview at the poster's store? In any case Act I should be coming any time. I am on the list for Black Caviar with Silver at BG. :smile:

None of my nearby stores are getting silver HW. Do you know how many BG is getting in? Can you send your SA's info? I'll probably be like 50th on the list but it's worth a shot!

None of my nearby stores are getting silver HW. Do you know how many BG is getting in? Can you send your SA's info? I'll probably be like 50th on the list but it's worth a shot!
The Chanel boutiques specifically Madison Ave. will have the mini flaps in silver hardware. Call and ask to get on the lists

Am I too late to put my name on the waitlist for the black rectangular mini in caviar? I don't know how this works, do I just call any of the stores or boutique?
Is anyone willing to share their SA info with me? I live in CA. TIA!

Reactions: Kristal7788