Fall Act 1 2017

ylied2me

Jul 25, 2008
I have a list from my Saks SA that they are taking reserves for the following items below. She said they are expected to start arriving in July. PM me for my Saks SA info. Keep in mind this is what Saks is getting and boutiques and other department stores might be getting other items.

View attachment 3700426 View attachment 3700427 View attachment 3700428 View attachment 3700429 View attachment 3700430 View attachment 3700431 View attachment 3700432 View attachment 3700433
So there's no small Coco Handles available? Can you contact your SA to confirm it? Thanks!

Apr 30, 2017
So there's no small Coco Handles available? Can you contact your SA to confirm it? Thanks!
Yeah I'll find out from her! If she doesn't I'm sure there has to be other department stores or standalone boutiques that are going to get them. This is just what Saks is getting but I'll ask her and let you know what she says! [emoji4]

designer88

Feb 15, 2015
Yeah I'll find out from her! If she doesn't I'm sure there has to be other department stores or standalone boutiques that are going to get them. This is just what Saks is getting but I'll ask her and let you know what she says! [emoji4]
Hi,
Would you mind also asking about a rectangular mini in navy caviar w/ silver hardware for Fall Act I? It seems a little odd that they would have the navy in jumbo & large but not in mini, whereas the dark red & grey comes in all 3 sizes (jumbo, large, mini). Thanks in advance! :smile:

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,
Would you mind also asking about a rectangular mini in navy caviar w/ silver hardware for Fall Act I? It seems a little odd that they would have the navy in jumbo & large but not in mini, whereas the dark red & grey comes in all 3 sizes (jumbo, large, mini). Thanks in advance! :smile:
Yes I'll ask her about this one too! (: I'll let y'all know!

Mrslac1

Mar 24, 2015
Florida
Hi,
Yes I'll ask her about this one too! (: I'll let y'all know!
Curious if you were able to confirm this? Thanks!

Apr 30, 2017
Curious if you were able to confirm this? Thanks!
I'll be honest, I have not. I asked my SA twice and she basically told me she was too busy with the Christian Louboutin sale they had going to check for me so I left her alone after she said that to me. I just won't do business with someone who thinks I'm a bother and she's too busy for me when I've purchased Chanel from her before.