Fall 2020 new items!!

I like the field totes but they do not appear to include the detachable pouch this season? And the basic version (smaller one) is $100 more than last season. I guess they are capitalizing on the popularity of these bags but disappointed the detachable pouch is not included.

Last edited:
I like the field totes but they do not appear to include the detachable pouch this season? And the basic version (smaller one) is $100 more than last season. I guess they are capitalizing on the popularity of these bags but disappointed the detachable pouch is not included.
I was wondering about that. I noticed the price hike but hadn't confirmed the missing pouch. Some site had it shown but I'm thinking it was an old pic. It looks small in some pictures too. I'm wondering if it is the same size. I did just see the size 30 for the first time today sold-out. I think I would have liked one of those

Macy's had a field tote out over the weekend. It had the removable pouch. It was just the black/brown/cream horse & carriage print (no stripes). I asked for it for my bday coming up. I think it was the 30 size and was $350. See pic - looks like they hit their site overnight.
View attachment 4889343
Dillards also has the Field Tote. I purchased it about a week ago when it was still $350 but the price has increased now to $450. It has the removable pouch. Baghound has a great review of both sizes on utube.

I find I'm loving a few of the men's styles this time more than the women's. Dinky 23 and turnlock tab pouch especially, and also the tabby crossbody. I just can't tell if they might be a bit too narrow for my items at 1.75 to 2 inches wide. I wonder what else is coming in these beautiful burnished colors?