Fall 2014 sneakers

Attachments

• IMG_7175cccaarrr - Copy.jpg
    IMG_7175cccaarrr - Copy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:
Did you like them?

I thought I didn't at first, but now I kinda do. I'm going through an acute Chanel sneaker phase. This could be trouble...my spring/summer shoe phase was costly. I'm down for 2 colors when they come in (black/grey and pink/color explosion), plus the tweed tall one in dark. I'll see what the photos look like when they get them in. I'm not that keen on the shiny iridescent strips, but the tweed part is nice. That, plus they look comfy. AND of course, the ones I really like don't appear to be on the list, at least for Chanel boutiques. Must be excluding the US again. Dratted Karl.

I like these but I think the US is only getting the pink (that I didn't sign up for yet...maybe I should) and I didn't like the orange at first, but it's kinda bright and cheery--and the US is actually getting that one as well. *gasp*.

Attachments

• grey - Copy.jpg
    grey - Copy.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,034
  • high - Copy.jpg
    high - Copy.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,002
  • pink - Copy.jpg
    pink - Copy.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • orange - Copy.jpg
    orange - Copy.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,004
I thought I didn't at first, but now I kinda do. I'm going through an acute Chanel sneaker phase. This could be trouble...my spring/summer shoe phase was costly. I'm down for 2 colors when they come in (black/grey and pink/color explosion), plus the tweed tall one in dark. I'll see what the photos look like when they get them in. I'm not that keen on the shiny iridescent strips, but the tweed part is nice. That, plus they look comfy. AND of course, the ones I really like don't appear to be on the list, at least for Chanel boutiques. Must be excluding the US again. Dratted Karl.

They DO look comfy. I like pink one too!

I like these but I think the US is only getting the pink (that I didn't sign up for yet...maybe I should) and I didn't like the orange at first, but it's kinda bright and cheery--and the US is actually getting that one as well. *gasp*.
Hey tutu, if you are interested in the gray tweed sneakers, I'm 99% positive BG is getting them. The SA the other day was showing me the order book and he showed these sneakers to me. I wasn't interested at first but they actually look very cool.

Hey tutu, if you are interested in the gray tweed sneakers, I'm 99% positive BG is getting them. The SA the other day was showing me the order book and he showed these sneakers to me. I wasn't interested at first but they actually look very cool.

Thanks! Is that the regular (oh come on, there is nothing "regular" about these things...) tweed sneaker (the first photo) or the tall one? I'll have to contact them and find out once this sale is over. :smile:

I wasn't interested at first but they actually look very cool.

They really do kind of sneak up on you. I was like you, not interested at first, but now I have too many colors swimming around in my head! I like the rainbow, pink, grey/black, and other colors, too. This is so not good!

i am def down for a pair!! i live in sneakers while traveling so it would be a lot of fun to get something in tweed... though no neons/metallics for me.

The order book had the "regular" sneakers :smile:. I think they have your name all over it!

Having bought two pairs of Chanel sneakers in the not too distant past (meaning last 3 months), I know a pair of these have my name all over them. I'm thinking the tweed in the grey/black for definite (they will go great with the jacket I got this spring) and maybe a wild one for those days I just feel like being wild. It's just *which* wild one that's hard...maybe I'll grab the rainbow.

Attachments

• grey - Copy.jpg
    grey - Copy.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_3941rrrw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3941rrrw - Copy.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 800
  • rainbow - Copy.jpg
    rainbow - Copy.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 798