Fall 2014 Caviar Le Boy opinions

I am so happy they finally do caviar boys!! Fingers crossed for us both then!
The only thing I don't understand is why the caviar boy are allready out in the US?

I did thought about the woc but it just doesn't look right for some reason.. but that's personal taste
Dankjewel voor de hulp ;)

Geen probleem, boy lovers helpen elkaar graag :smile:.
I also don't know why the us get it first, I asked dutch sa here and she replied with impossible. I try to see if I can see this boy in paris, i'll keep you updated. ^^

Instagram: ping25

Can't wait for the Caviar Boys to be out! :biggrin:

Was wondering if any TPFers may know if the F/W 2014 Caviar Boys come in the gunmetal hardware or do they come in the antique gold hardware? Or both?

I think I am going nuts anticipating their arrival! Wheeeeee!!! :nuts:

I also don't know why the us get it first, I asked dutch sa here and she replied with impossible. I try to see if I can see this boy in paris, i'll keep you updated. ^^

Not surprised they mentioned that. They should start reading this forum :graucho:

Maybe because the US gets such little choice of bags, colors, and such. For the past several seasons the US didn't get half the bags, shoes, sizes, and colors that everyone else got in other countries.

I much prefer calf/lambskin look on boy bags. Boy bags are very rugged look, with the caviar leathers, it will look too busy and muscular. Smooth calf and lamb will balance boy bags much better, just like classic flap, with its feminine design, caviar leather will look perfect and balance the bag.

If you check pix from authentic finds, it seems they come in both.

Can't wait for the Caviar Boys to be out! :biggrin:

Was wondering if any TPFers may know if the F/W 2014 Caviar Boys come in the gunmetal hardware or do they come in the antique gold hardware? Or both?

I think I am going nuts anticipating their arrival! Wheeeeee!!! :nuts:

The SA in Paris whom I knew, told me it was totally not possible for the US to receive the latest season first. That kept me wondering as well. I did showed her this forum which proved that the caviar boys were released in the US. She still can't really believe it and even said it might be a older collection or something. Maybe that's because they never release any new collection in other countries first. Hence, I was worried that it might be exclusively avail in the US. However, she did mentioned that the grey caviar woc will be released for fall. Which will be around late July to August. Just have a keep a lookout for that. :smile: I'm definitely going for caviar for the durability and the look of it. Absolutely in love with the one with GHW. So pretty!!

I really feel that was the French pride.
(No offense).

I ran into an SA in Rue Cambon and when I asked her about bags I saw here in the states from the forum since my local NM always sold out, she was very rude and said Paris has different stock and "don't have what America has". However, thanks for ladies on the forum and various resellers on IG that I know what she claimed not always true.

Maybe it's a matter of timing for boy caviar but I always find Europe has better stock and more color choices than US! Also, keep in mind this is Paris-Dallas collection!

The SA in Paris whom I knew, told me it was totally not possible for the US to receive the latest season first. That kept me wondering as well. I did showed her this forum which proved that the caviar boys were released in the US. She still can't really believe it and even said it might be a older collection or something. Maybe that's because they never release any new collection in other countries first. Hence, I was worried that it might be exclusively avail in the US. However, she did mentioned that the grey caviar woc will be released for fall. Which will be around late July to August. Just have a keep a lookout for that. :smile: I'm definitely going for caviar for the durability and the look of it. Absolutely in love with the one with GHW. So pretty!!

I really feel that was the French pride.
(No offense).

I ran into an SA in Rue Cambon and when I asked her about bags I saw here in the states from the forum since my local NM always sold out, she was very rude and said Paris has different stock and "don't have what America has". However, thanks for ladies on the forum and various resellers on IG that I know what she claimed not always true.

Maybe it's a matter of timing for boy caviar but I always find Europe has better stock and more color choices than US! Also, keep in mind this is Paris-Dallas collection!

Oh. Do u mean that the caviar boys with ghw are from the Paris Dallas collection? I understand that Paris Dallas collection had came out in all Europe boutique already. And someone from this forum mentioned that the caviar boys are from the act 1 (14b ) collection / fall collection.

Just found this list from a girl who bought a medium caviar boy, she pre ordered from hirschleifers in the states but allready has it. It's from Fall Act 1 14b.

A92193-Y08890 – new medium flap in caviar with aged ruth hw in black and in dark red $4600 7x11x3.5
A67086-Y08890 – medium flap in caviar with aged ruth hw in black and dark red $4200 6x10x3.5 A67085-Y08890 – small flap in caviar with aged ruth hw in black $4000 6x10x3.5
A67086-Y09130 – medium flap in caviar with antique gold hw in dk navy blue $4200 6x10x3.5 A67085-Y09130 – small flap in caviar with antique gold hw in black $4000 5x8x3
A67087-Y09130 – large flap in caviar with antique gold hw in black $5000 8.4x12x3
A92193-Y09130 – new medium flap in caviar with antique hw in black $4600 7x11x3.5

I am really confused now. Does anybody knows if these caviar boys will come to Europe and when it will be released? When does Fall act 1 normally comes out in Europe boutiques?