Fall 2012 Dior bags, shoes, and accessories!!!

I'd pick the 3rd or 4th one. I really love the colour of the 3rd one, but suede is easy to dirty so the 4th one may be more practical, especially if you get caught in the rain or a puddle.
Same, I love the look of the suede (and I always seem to buy suede heels) but then I can't wear them as often because I'm afraid they'll get dirty.

I'd pick the 3rd or 4th one. I really love the colour of the 3rd one, but suede is easy to dirty so the 4th one may be more practical, especially if you get caught in the rain or a puddle.

I agree, I love the deep burgundy colour of the 3rd one. The more I look at it, the more I like it despite my previous reservations! Any idea what these will cost?

eminere™;22552480 said:
This would be the perfect match for Jip9999's new wallet. :smile:

Oh no! Oh why must I see your post! :biggrin: I cannot sleep now!

My hubby was stating that I should be looking at other colours since I have 2 Diors and a Chanel in red!

But oh, the temptation!

Waiting for these to arrive in stores and trying to decide on a colour/material - I love the style with the "ribbons" across the foot, but the taupe colour with just the ankle strap is really pretty too. Which one should I get?!

You have to buy the ones with the 'ribbons' - there is no choice :P

I agree, I love the deep burgundy colour of the 3rd one. The more I look at it, the more I like it despite my previous reservations! Any idea what these will cost?

Burgundy will be quite the colour for fall I think. I don't know much they are yet (hopefully not too much :P). I went into a Dior boutique in Hong Kong to ask but they didn't have them/weren't sure if they would be getting any. I hope to check the Beverly Hills store this weekend. I wouldn't mind them coming out a bit later - more time to save up for them :biggrin:

Burgundy will be quite the colour for fall I think. I don't know much they are yet (hopefully not too much :P). I went into a Dior boutique in Hong Kong to ask but they didn't have them/weren't sure if they would be getting any. I hope to check the Beverly Hills store this weekend. I wouldn't mind them coming out a bit later - more time to save up for them :biggrin:

all that information you're looking for, eminere already posted on this thread earlier. It's $1300 and should be in boutiques any day now

For those that are following my posts, being a runway collection these shoes will be available only in flagships and certain large-format boutiques carrying the ready-to-wear also. Not all styles in all colourways will be available in every store. It is best to enquire at your local store and check if a reservation is necessary.

I checked with the Beverly Hills boutique last weekend and she said that they would be receiving them any day now (probably already did). The only colours that the US stores ordered were suede beige/taupe and black and most stores will only receive one of each size. She said that the price would be $1100.

Sadly I won't be getting them, but if anyone here does, please post a pic!