Fall 2012 decisions! Help for a first timer?????

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
This is my first post here guys. I just came across these and figured out how Chanel could fit into my lifestyle. I am very low key and tend to wear khaki's and flats over anything else. I am a bag lover of all kinds and don't discriminate although most of my collection is LV. I want to get one of these items to accompany my desire to do something different.

I think I like the the "wristlet" style as the
Cosmetic might be too big for some of my bags. Any guesses on price or size and which do you like as an intro to Chanel?

image-1568128488.jpg

You weigh in....TIA

Last edited:
drspock7 said:
This is my first post here guys. I just came across these and figured out how Chanel could fit into my lifestyle. I am very low key and tend to wear khaki's and flats over anything else. I am a bag lover of all kinds and don't discriminate although most of my collection is LV. I want to get one of these items to accompany my desire to do something different.

I think I like the the "wristlet" style as the
Cosmetic might be too big for some of my bags. Any guesses on price or size and which do you like as an intro to Chanel?

You weigh in....TIA

Hi drspock7 - so glad to see you in the Chanel forum as well as the LV forum. I think any Chanel piece would work great with your style. Have you looked at the half moon WOC yet?

MyDogTink said:
Hi drspock7 - so glad to see you in the Chanel forum as well as the LV forum. I think any Chanel piece would work great with your style. Have you looked at the half moon WOC yet?

No I haven't. Any pics on what it looks like? I was just looking for something small to start and bought these would be perfect

drspock7 said:
No I haven't. Any pics on what it looks like? I was just looking for something small to start and bought these would be perfect

Here is a pic of halfmoon Woc borrowed from the authentic find thread for reference. It is now $1500 if you are interested.

The price on the top left corner iPhone pouch is $785 ish for a caviar leather.
The wallet is $950 ish for a trifold. The key holder pouch is $450 or $475 ish.
Not sure about the rest!

Welcome to the slippery road of Chanel!

Attachments

• image-2803275504.jpg
    image-2803275504.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 414
yslvchanel said:
Here is a pic of halfmoon Woc borrowed from the authentic find thread for reference. It is now $1500 if you are interested.

The price on the top left corner iPhone pouch is $785 ish for a caviar leather.
The wallet is $950 ish for a trifold. The key holder pouch is $450 or $475 ish.
Not sure about the rest!

Welcome to the slippery road of Chanel!

The prices are around what I was thinking.....I am more interested in the flap cosmetic because I feel like it could double as a small clutch. I also like the blue wristlet but feel it may be too big and i am not able to see them in person.

I called three boutiques today and they haven't gotten the accessories in yet so they don't know what I'm talking about and they're too busy to look online.

I'll keep at it but I'd like to get it before I change my mind....or spend the money.

Found some mor info

All pieces are a part of Fall Act 1 collection and should arrive in store by August.

The cosmetic...small and large are 525 and the cosmetic is 975. The wallet should be about the same.

As of right now, the only color available in the "states" is black. I so had my hear set on one of the colors.