Fall 2010 Sale Wishlists/"I Spy"

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
I thought I'd start this thread to make it easier for us to help each other out with finding shoes on our sale wishlists. I live very close to NM and Nordstrom, plus I visit Barneys and CL frequently, too, so I'll be happy to keep an eye out.

As of now, nothing's on my list this season (I got my one pair last week, then I got the non-sale pair from Spain a couple of weeks ago, so I'm good for the next few months). However, in case anyone's looking, as of Friday night, this is what I spied at NM Topanga:

1) silver Poseidon, 36 and 35
2) several pairs of green and purple suede metallic NPs
3) black suede metallic NP, can't remember the size exactly, but I believe it was 39 or 39.5

Hmm. Good idea for a thread; this is like the Sale Request thread for fall... I love it. It will be nice to have one concise thread to scroll thru without all the chat. :yes:

I'd love the Patchwork Altadama in a 38.5. Just sayin.

At Saks Beverly Hills today:
1) black leather low-heel Greissimo, 41
2) peach leather low-heel Greissimo, 39.5
3) red Mis Cha Cha, 38.5 (I wanted them soooooo bad, but they were just a lil' too big on me)
4) lizard Karung Simple, 37.5

At Barneys Beverly Hills:
1) purple Poseidon, 36.5 and 35

At NM Beverly Hills:
1) gold Poseidon, 41.5
2) turquoise Bibi, 39 or 39.5

Go get 'em, girls!

In case someone is looking for a pair of Studios in size 36.5
Maurice Lewis (a great, trusty and nice SA @ Nordies) has a pair available.
His contact info is:
NorthPark Mall
214.231.3900 Ext.1600
[email protected]

***He gave me permission to post his name and contact info here in the forum**

Hmm... I wonder if this is going to start to blur into the Sales Return thread....? :thinking:

Should this only be for specific requests and responses to those requests so that the modes don't merge the two threads? I mean like instead of just posting things that are available at certain stores.... Thoughts?

Hmm... I wonder if this is going to start to blur into the Sales Return thread....? :thinking:

Should this only be for specific requests and responses to those requests so that the modes don't merge the two threads? I mean like instead of just posting things that are available at certain stores.... Thoughts?

I think it's fine. These aren't pairs people are returning, they're finds.

If they mods have a problem with it, they can merge them.

Love this thread!

I'm looking for the following 2nd CUT only!
Perle and/or Lavender Poseidon 35/35.5
Black Volnay 35
Peacock or Black Madame Butterfly 120 35/35.5
Watersnake Patchwork Altadama 35