Fall 2010 Sale Intel: post info here

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
Is the sale just in - store or online? I don't have any SA at Jimmy Choo, I got my bag at Nordstrom and I doubt Nordys is putting them on sale!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
This is a centralized place to discuss the where when and what of the fall 2010 sales.

adrienne99

Jul 11, 2006
Chester, New York
I see 3 privates on the sale list, metallic elaphe, suede and patent. I don't know what colors. I would call a Jimmy Choo boutique. They are ringing their private sales today!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
I have 3! Which 5 do you have? I'm not getting them, I just bought my dog a new $4k knee. But it is fun to go window shopping!
Black Walk suede studded boots, pink/orange scarf (not on sale), multi colored Week flats, black morse flats, white scarf...I am not getting them all either :sad: Maybe one pair of flats and a scarf. I would love those suede boots...if they go to 50% I may cave.

Hope your doggie is doing OK :smile: We just had another $750 vet bill :sad: for Sadie...It's a good thing we love them so much or we would have more bags and shoes :P

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I see 3 privates on the sale list, metallic elaphe, suede and patent. I don't know what colors. I would call a Jimmy Choo boutique. They are ringing their private sales today!
Thank you! I think it is just the seasonal colors (the tan suede version is to die for!)