fall 2010 red patent reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    Hi,

I am new here and was wondering if I could have some help for you lovely TPFers. I have previously bought a metallic grey classic flap and I have always wanted a 2.55 reissue but have not found one that I like. I have recently seen the red patent reissue and I am debating if I should get it.

I do absolutely love the way it looks on me when I carry it and like the fact that it goes well with solid colours which is what I tend to wear. But when I look at it close up, it is a cherry red (with a touch of pinkish?) and not a fire engine red that I am used to. I always love fire engine or really bright lipstick red which is not the shade the red patent is in (but of course the red patent does look really bright). Which is why I am torn... On one hand, I really like the way it looks on me when I carry it and in the mirror but on the other hand, I don't like the way it looks when I take it and look at it in my hand. So what should I do?

Also, as I am buying this overseas and I do not speak the local language, could someone help me with the codes/model I am getting? I have read through some threads in the forum and am confused if this is the prefall or fall collection and if the code I should be looking for is 10A 81665. Also, would the material be in lamb or calf and does it make a difference? Many thanks!

2. Btw, I managed to get the code for the bag but they don't have a colour code. The code is A37587Y0436800504. Could someone tell me which bag is this referring to? Many thanks.