Fall 2010 Fashion Presentation

I'm loving the magenta croc clutch! What an awesome color! The styles are very unlike the current RMs except for that 3zip Clutch. It will be interesting to see what else is coming!

Oh, Wow! Yeah, I agree these bags don't look like the RM stuff I'm used to. If I were just looking at these pics, I would have no idea they were RMs for the most part!

Thanks for the pics!

yeah ...that tassel is kind of 80s to me....and i LOVE the 80s!!! but i dont love that tassel....lol....so far my wallet is safe for sure......old school for me for now....unless i see a drop dead gorgeous MAB..... :smile:

Great pics! Thanks! I actually really like the tassle; it gives the bags more of an edgy look. I used to own a Botkier Vixen that had one and I loved the movement that it gave. These colors are so pretty and vibrant...can't wait to see them in person!

Thanks for this hannahsophia!!! Hmm....is it just me or do some of those bags look like lovechildren of RM and Hayden-Harnett?? I do love those metallic distressed Belles, and the little tassel charm.