Fall 2009 officially up on Treesje.com!!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
They've updated the official site with all the Fall 2009 stuff!! :nuts:

http://treesje.com/#

Something interesting I noticed, though: the Divino collection comes in five colours (Oceano, Bordeaux, Timoro, Grey Shine, Black Shine), and not six as previously thought based on various stores' preorder pages. Looks like LB got their preorder page for the "Stone Shine" Magnolia wrong. I guess that's Grey Shine after all?

Glad they've finally updated the site with the Fall collection! There are still pics missing for certain styles in certain colours, though, let's hope they can work on that and add more pics soon...

... Eleven more days till the Magnolia is officially released!!! :yahoo:

Uh oh.. I just realized the Oceano Solei I just ordered has gunmetal hw and I am usually not a fan of gm hw. I noticed on the website that the Brown one has gold hw.. I think I'll wait and see if I like the Oceano when I get it since there doesn't seem to be too much hw on the Solei anyway.. I can probably live with it.

I know I am in the minority concerning my feeling on GM hw :sweatdrop:

I love the mini asher -- in every color! But, I'm disappointed with the Avalon Gris color (see hobo picture) -- gris means gray in French, but the gris color here looks brown. It's still pretty, but just not what I was hoping for.

Oh, and the port collection is cute too! I like the embossed anchors!

LR, yup, the Soleil has very little hardware, just the zippers and zipper pulls (rings on the outside, metal on the inside), and the rings and clasp for the strap. I hope the Oceano still suits you, but if not, the Timoro is definitely very pretty too.

lvdreamer, I see your point about the Gris... It looks really brown in that pic on my monitor too. Strangely enough, the Fall preview pic of Gris looks like it could be a very, very dark grey with severe brown undertones. The preview pics might just be more accurate too, if Grey Shine is anything to go by.

Bay and azgoldengirl, you shouldn't need to click on "Shop Online" to see any Fall bags, as the main website itself should've been updated to show the Fall collection in the opening flash sequence. Maybe you could try clearing your browser's cache or something, if you've recently visited the site? Hmm, not sure why it isn't working for you, as I just checked again and it still seems fine for me...

I am in lust with the divino line. Initially I was after the Soleil, and I still am, but that Magnolia looks pretty hot too. I wish I could view more color choices, though. Oceano please!! Bordeaux is getting scratched off my list. It looks too "scrunchy" for me.

I think I was looking at the Fall 09 bags online yesterday. Were some up and then they added more? I was specifically looking at a black Asher or mini Asher as my fall bag. Is the leather on the Fall 09 black glazed or matte?

I am in lust with the divino line. Initially I was after the Soleil, and I still am, but that Magnolia looks pretty hot too. I wish I could view more color choices, though. Oceano please!! Bordeaux is getting scratched off my list. It looks too "scrunchy" for me.

There are pics of the Oceano from the Fall preview Picasa album and the Celebs thread! More colours for the Magnolia can be seen in the Kitson thread too, including a couple of clear pics of Timoro, and some of Black Shine (in the background, maybe). The Oceano may have the same "scrunchy" look, though, I'm not 100% certain...

I think I was looking at the Fall 09 bags online yesterday. Were some up and then they added more? I was specifically looking at a black Asher or mini Asher as my fall bag. Is the leather on the Fall 09 black glazed or matte?

LB's pics of the Black Mini Asher make it look pretty matte... I think (but I'm not certain) it might be the same leather as the Black Marley too? For glazed, there's Black Shine, which comes in the Magnolia.

lvdreamer, I see your point about the Gris... It looks really brown in that pic on my monitor too. Strangely enough, the Fall preview pic of Gris looks like it could be a very, very dark grey with severe brown undertones. The preview pics might just be more accurate too, if Grey Shine is anything to go by.

Yeah, I think that I was hoping way too much that Gris was going to be more dark gray than gray with a lot of brown in it from the Fall preview pic. I'm pretty sure that I was hoping that it was just bad lighting as I am apparently on a never-ending quest to find the perfect dark gray bag. I think that gris is just going to have too much brown in the color for me.