Fall 2009 Men's Collection

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the brown tweed/plaid coat and the tweed/plaid sweater.

2. allan!! Nice to see you here!! (well, you don't know me much, but I always enjoy your posts over the H (scarf/shawl) threads. Another Bolduc lover here.):biggrin:

I love these.

01 - BV Men's RTW F 09.JPG 02 - BV Men's RTW F 09.JPG 22 - BV Men's RTW F 09.JPG
  3. I'm so glad Mr Maier moved back from the too-casual thing he had going on last fall with those auto mechanics overalls and such!

4. Check out this link if you want to see some detail shots: http://men.style.com/fashion/collections/F2009MEN/detail/thumb/BVMEN

It's nice to see so many non-woven pieces, as once you have a couple, it begins to look a little ridiculous. Still no truly practical work bag for men though, e.g. one that encloses fully and has a shoulder strap.

5. The tweed suit is amazing - aside from the fact that I love tweed, the cut is just super duper cute!