Fall 2008 Prada Handbags

MTSnowBunny

Oct 9, 2008
As i said before, this is my first time posting here!

Attachments

• Prada Nappa Mordore Tote.jpg
    Prada Nappa Mordore Tote.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 638
  • Prada Soft Pocket Tote.jpg
    Prada Soft Pocket Tote.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Prada Vitello Daino Pocket Tote.jpg
    Prada Vitello Daino Pocket Tote.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 631

sckcs

O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Love all three. No 1 and 3 are basically the same except for the color and it's my favorite. I love the way they did the handle on it. I'd probably pick the first one because I love a black bag.

Anyone you pick will be a great choice though. Good luck!

MTSnowBunny

Oct 9, 2008

anneonimiss

Borifying
Nov 10, 2007
I also like all three, but I agree number one is probably the best. Black is always a favorite of mine and hobos are so much easier to handle, IMO.

You can't go wrong with any of those, though. Happy choosing!

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Ok - I was struggling with some of these choices as well and saw them all in person just the other day. I love number 1 and 3 - they fit great on the shoulder and have outside pockets for keys, etc. And they have a single strap which is always a plus in my book. The metallic is a gorgeous color in person, but I worry that it will be dated where the black is always a classic. The gray one probably won't go on the shoulder so consider if you want a shoulder bag or hand-bag. All are fabulous, but if I had to choose one I would go with the black Mordore tote.

MTSnowBunny

Oct 9, 2008
Well, after much debate between my friends and you all, I ordered the Nappa last night! I decided the the Pocket Tote looked too similar to other bags I owned. I just love the shape of the Nappa! I just hope that it's not longer IRL, than it looks in the picture. We don't have a Prada boutique where I live, so i can't check it out first, sigh! Thanks for all your help and I will post pictures as soon as I get it!