Fall 2007 top picks

My SA from Saks NYC just told me the black metallic reissue was in, but I think he has got it wrong, I think he is referring to the classic with reissue lock!! He said it was 2395, is that the classic price?

Can anyone clarify whether the black metallic reissue has arrived yet?

Rica the only white patent I saw so far was the one I described above.I hope the modern chain willl be available in white too!BTW the leather on the Modern chain is not patent but a kind of shiny/metallic I think!:smile:

Oh Ic... Thanks for the info chanelspell! hmmm... If the leather is not patent.. Hmm... I need to see this IRL to check if it is TDF! If not.. Then NONE for Chanel for me this season.. Need to find those on my list then.. :biggrin:

Good for me! :biggrin:

Large Pocket In The City tote is calling my name....my NY SA said he has all 3 styles in and the leather is hardcore weather resistant.....so many compartments and that outside pocket....$3000.

My SA from Saks NYC just told me the black metallic reissue was in, but I think he has got it wrong, I think he is referring to the classic with reissue lock!! He said it was 2395, is that the classic price?

Can anyone clarify whether the black metallic reissue has arrived yet?

No your SA is def mistaken. The REISSUE will be out in July/Aug. He's talking about the classic flap w/ reissue lock.