Fall 2007 top picks

the little tote-ish bag with very short handles and the mademoiselle lock on page 19 on the website looks nice... i just wish the handles were longer and it was a real tote. i really wish they would do non-metallic reissues again. i'm getting tired of all this shine and bling.

I like the Black Patent Modern Chain Tote!! Do you guys have any idea if there's a White Patent Modern Chain Tote also for this fall??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's the only one that I fell for this season!

The only thing I saw of interest was the patchwork lambskin/patent large cabas bag and some black boots with the CC on the toe and a chain detail on the toe that I was desparately in search of last year and could not find...I was glad to see they are bringing them back this Fall. I got them in brown at Bergdorfs last year in NYC. The patchwork bag was like $2900! I liked it but as I have a black modern chain I really can't justify another large black tote especially at that price. I had the original leather cabas but sold it...but like this style better. The original leather cabas was like $1800ish and the vinyl was $1000...so I don't get how this new patent/lambskin combo jumps to $2900...just because it is patent vs. vinyl and lambskin vs. caviar...and extra $1k+ over a similar style that was sold last year? I did add my name for the boots though...that was it for me.

Rica I don't know if there is one in the modern chain ligne but I saw a white patent from the Luxury ligne IRL at the boutique and I really liked it:it is like the black and red patent flap bags(thread:...new patent Luxury pics at Chanelmain forum).The one I saw was really small though but I suppose they have it in bigger sizes as well!:smile:

Hi chanelspell, this is the modern chain tote that I saw on the Chanel Site... It's soo beautiful but I'm wanting a white for fall (maybe a present for my birthday this coming fall. LOL.) But if no white, then the black is also gorgeous!

Rica I don't know if there is one in the modern chain ligne but I saw a white patent from the Luxury ligne IRL at the boutique and I really liked it:it is like the black and red patent flap bags(thread:...new patent Luxury pics at Chanelmain forum).The one I saw was really small though but I suppose they have it in bigger sizes as well!:smile:

This is the only handbag I fell in love with in this season!! Not unlike last year and last season!! Too much to obssessed about!

Attachments

• modernchaintote.JPG
    modernchaintote.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 48
Rica the only white patent I saw so far was the one I described above.I hope the modern chain willl be available in white too!BTW the leather on the Modern chain is not patent but a kind of shiny/metallic I think!:smile:

Wow.... for once, NOTHING in the slideshow blew me away and gave me that "I want it" urge. PHEW. :sweatdrop:
On the other hand, I'm kinda dissappointed... F/W 2006 was SPECTACULAR and everything in the P-Montecarlo and Fall collections were TDF. Now, it's not happening.
I'm just waiting for my black metallic 226 reissue ($2350!! gasp! prices are skyrocketing) and that should be it for Chanel this year....
Currently eyeing on an H Bearn :love: