Fall 2007 Catalogue (in PDF)?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies...I remember last fall someone posted a whole slew of catalogue pages from Chanel and I'm wondering if anyone has done that already? I haven't seen a thread on it but I'm hoping whoever did it last year (she had a good relationship with an SA) would do it again.

I really like the ruched handbags this season (I'm new to Chanel so forgive me if I have my seasons mixed up :smile:

2. It's against Chanel policy to post lookbooks online.

3. I know it's against Chanel policy, but a member of this blog, posted it last year...I was just inquiring...

4. Someone ( I think a SA) actually posted some of the pages recently and the pages were removed from the site to protect the SA from his / her own actions. SO I don't think that will happen again..:sad:

5. We can't post the actual lookbooks bearing the Chanel name, but if a s/a sends pics via email they will allow us to post them with credit to their store. I posted a thread for the Fall 2007 season of pics my s/a at Nordstrom took from her trunk show. A search should turn it up. I can't remember what I called it, and I'm too tired to search right now! Something like "Trunk show pics from my Nordstrom s/a!"

6. Were they actual Chanel lookbook pictures, or the ones from the brand minimall catalogues and things like that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice