Fall 2006 Chloe Bags

1. [​IMG] Milk chocolate alligator, classic front-pocket Edith satchel.

[​IMG] Two-tone Tracy tote in black and gray.

[​IMG] Milk chocolate alligator Edith professor satchel.

[​IMG] Crème patent leather Betty shopper.

[​IMG]
    Gold leather Oprah beaded clutch.

2. You are my hero! Where did you find these? The Tracy tote is cute! I think I am going to give the alligator Ediths a miss...Edith needs to be slouchy!

3. I like the Tracy - haven't seen that one before. I wonder if it comes in other colours?

4. Edith Professor Satchel?!?!? I love it.

5. Does anyone else think the alligator Edith professor satchel looks like an armadillo? Sorry.:amuse:

6. OMG - you're on to something there - it does resemble an armidillo.

(oh, and I did think it was a cute shape) :shame:

7. Style! You are hysterical, and soooo right! Now when I see that bag, that is all I can think of! That Betty Shopper is awfully cute too! Could be a dangerous season!

8. So sorry! I couldn't help it - it just seemed to look like one and now that's all I see when I look at it too.:blink:

And I agree that the Edith really looks its best slouchy, so not lovin the gator.

9. Surprise, surprise - I love that clutch!!! :love:

10. I really like the Tracey!

11. Saw a black tracey bag today at NM - cute but definately hand held only. Also saw the new edith with the shoulderstrap in "gris vert" which is a greyish green - very pretty. I preordered it in brown. Also saw an edith in an off-white pearlized color, hard to explain - great summer color. BTW - these bags are at the NM in tysons corner, VA. :cool: Ask for Angela.

12. Here is the BG photo of the Tracy...

BGChloe.jpg
  13. Love the satchel!!!!

14. Yes, it does!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice