Fall 09 MbMJ Startin' to Roll in on the MJ Site!

I've always had a special place in my heart for MbMJ bags!! It was my first foray into the world of MJ and what kept me coming back. I like what I see and I can't wait to see the runway bags!

The expression on that mouse's face is too cute!!

I really love the pattern and colors on this tote. So pretty!

attachment.php

Attachments

• mbmj.JPG
    mbmj.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 227
I don't see the groovee up there? :sad: The only thing that's keeping me from getting one now is that it may be back in gold h/w in the fall. I want black with gold h/w. with silver it's just blaaaah. does anyone know if the groovee will be released in the fall?

I'm loving FW09!! The grey is such a lovely color, and I love it in both groovee and the new baby aidan style! I also really like the shoulder bag! The leather looks divine.

And...is this the BABY groovee in BORDEAUX???

Attachments

• greygroovee.JPG
    greygroovee.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 31
  • minigrooveebordeaux.JPG
    minigrooveebordeaux.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 41
  • shoulder.JPG
    shoulder.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 24
  • babyaidan.JPG
    babyaidan.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
I'm loving FW09!! The grey is such a lovely color, and I love it in both groovee and the new baby aidan style! I also really like the shoulder bag! The leather looks divine.

And...is this the BABY groovee in BORDEAUX???

Oooh The baby groovee is lovely! I'm totally digging these colors. But I have to say that I absolutely LOVE the grey baby aidan style! I've been waiting or that one in particular to come out :love:

Does anyone know if these will be in department stores or in MbMJ stores soon? I want to order one asap. :biggrin: I've never ordered from a MbMJ store. Anyone have any good stores/SAs to call? :nuts: