Fall '09 Groovee

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I've been a silent reader here and I must say I adore MJ. I was devastated when I missed the first MBMJ chocolate groovee, and now I'm in love with either the wine or aluminum baby groovee coming this fall!

I'm a tad bit confused on when this particular bag is going to hit the stores. I contacted a SA from NM and she said:

"We are expecting shipment for both colors around July 30, 2009 so they will be available for shipping by August 6, 2009."

And does anybody have an idea when these baby groovees will be on sale? Or do you think these will sell fast, that I should just get it right away?

I don't have the money to splurge on many bags as im a starving college student etc, limited to only 1 or 2 designer bags per year :cry:, and i choose mj!

I apologize for the many questions, but it'd be great if someone can help me out!:biggrin: You guys sound very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

2. The Groovees are already in Marc by Marc Jacobs boutiques, hellojoanna! I suggest you visit your nearest store or call one up and have them send a Groovee to you. Personally, I have no idea when department stores are scheduled to receive the Baby Groovees, but I doubt popular colors like wine and aluminum will stick around for long. I'd get one right away if I were you!

3. i agree with bom. waiting for a sale is a huge gamble especially with pretty colors like wine. you risk losing out on what you want. i say get it as soon as you can then you can enjoy your bag, no regrets!

4. ^ You also have to take into account that MJ addicts like us tPFers are notoriously impatient when it comes to the bags we want the most. Personally, if I were you, I'd have already gotten my Fall 09 HG. :amuse:

5. just got the Baby Groovee and abo. LUV it IRL its beautiful got it in blk and it fits everything and it not heavy, hold structure well and ,mmmm smells good lol