Fall '09 Dorset Line!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WHOO! :nuts: The Lambert Tote in Sterling (Silver) and Mahogany are up on SB!! $495 sounds reasonable... but I have to feel the leather and trim, as well as the interior, before I buy. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see the other two colors and more styles in this line!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nice how it comes with a shoulder strap even when it's a tote (so it can be worn messenger style).

Attached Files:

2. I would really like to see the new line in person, to check out the quality.

3. I like~

4. Oooh I like those! Maybe ill get one and use it for my laptop.

5. A metal name plate! Not painted on.

6. I would like to see more....the brown is not bad....I do not think I would buy it though....

7. Not bad and a metal name plate which is nice!

8. Much better.......:biggrin:

9. I am loving the brown. I wonder how long till it's @ the outlet!

10. I agree with Yvonne, yes, much better. Now we are getting somewhere!

11. Now this is way better than the crap they have been pumping out. Can't wait to see more like this!

12. Still fugly to me

13. It's much better than some of the more recent stuff, but I'd need to see other bags in person. This style isn't really doing it for me.

14. Still too LV for me so im gonna pass if I wanted a LV I would buy a real one

15. ^ I agree, it does remind me of an LV to.

I think it's nice... better then the others that we have seen lately. Have to see it in person though.