FALL 08 Navy Lambskin Jumbo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA just sent me a picture of this. It is a beautiful NAVY!! I am already getting a black and a gray lambskin jumbo, so I have to pass on this one. If anyone is interested, my SA is Peggy Urban at Nordstrom Seattle. Her number is 206-628-1253, just tell her Heather referred you, I have it held under my name.

[​IMG]

2. wow...it's VERY dark!! it looks almost black on my screen....

3. Mine too -

There will be an '09 cruise caviar navy.
    Wonder how it will compare to the lambskin?

4. ^ does look dark, but still gorgeous. I thought the navy caviar is coming out this fall? or will there be one in 09 as well??

5. Beautiful! I love lambskin.

6. GORGEOUS! I love the shiny hardware with the navy lambskin!

7. is it just only me..but it looks grey??..lolz

8. ^^ i was thinking the same thing! are these the new cc turnlocks?

9. it does look dark grey to me! beautiful nonetheless

10. It does look super dark in this photo. I saw the Jumbo in real life and it is a beautiful rich deep dark navy. To me not black navy, just a deep dark navy. I could tell right away it was navy, not as dark as the photo above.

And the shiny silver hardware really pops against the navy backdrop. I love the richness and saturation of the colors on lambskin:tup:

11. Yeah, it looks grey to me too.

12. She's a beauty! Looks too dark in the pics though. :shrugs:

13. Wonder how it will look under natural lighting, its looks dark grey to me.

14. It does look like a soft black or grey in the pics. I hope to be able to see one irl. I am still pining after the grey lamb jumbo I saw at NM this past weekend.

15. SWEET! I'm glad it's dark, because I would prefer a navy with more blue in it (not so dark). That's a big relief for my wallet.