Fall 08 for Belen Echandia Lovers!!!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
http://webmail.att.net/wmc/n/wm/47F...tion/pdf&name=Pre-order file US customers.pdf

Hello all, a message from Jackie!

We are now ordering the fall collection and are offering our best
customers the opportunity to pre-order their favourite styles in the
colours of their choice.
I have made this short document to talk you through each of the new
styles and how to order them. Everyone’s style is different, so this is a
great opportunity for you to order the styles and colours which are
most suited to you.
We have really listened to you this season and made some tweaks to
make the bags lighter and more practical than ever before.
We look forward to continuing to make handbag dreams come true!
**See final page for full details and ordering info**​
Best wishes, Jackie

Enjoy the new bags, ladies!

JNH14

I wish that woman would make some ugly bags so I can stop lusting over them!

Wow...I love some of these styles, and I love the idea of a purple crash leather...I bet it's amazing...

I know-I love them all and would love to get one in the purple crash to join my petrol TMA and my Wine SM, but hubby is out of work...:crybaby:

By the time you receive it- your ban will be over! :roflmfao: C'mon go for it-I would if I could, and I'll live vicariously through you!

LOL we posted within minutes! I was so excited, but I couldn't upload from darn work, so got hubby to do it from home LOL!

I adore the Make Me Smile midi...oh so gorgeous...but I long for all the others too....that purple crash looks phenomenal, but then the petrol crash is amazing too...sigh...

I'm having a hard time understanding, though - can we order the bags in any of the colors shown on the pdf file and not just the ones shown on the same page as the style?

And, in the notes when she is talking about the colors she is ordering, does that mean the colors she will be ordering to sell on the site or ones she will be carrying personally?

Another thing, I have no idea how I am going to be able to afford these bags since I love every single one of them!