Fall 08 CL RAOK Wishlist

Yeh, they actually did make the playoffs. They lost to Seattle in the Wild Card game. And I'm not a Redskins fan at all! I just live here. :shame:

1. Sex: FEMALE

2. Occupation: MOM/WIFE

3. Favorite color: FOR CLOTHES - BLACK, FOR ANYTHING ELSE - I LOVE PLAYFUL COLORS.

4. Favorite snack/food:I LOVE ICE CREAM. I ALSO LOVE ITALIAN FOOD, SEAFOOD, AND DESSERT!

5. Coffee or tea: NEITHER

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): NONE

7. Favorite clothing brands: VINCE, THEORY, AND JUICY COUTURE

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): JUNIPER

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): CLINIQUE HAPPY AND LANCOME TRESOR

10. Favorite makeup brand: CHANEL, MAC, AND DIOR

11. Favorite skincare brand: NEUTROGENA AND CHANEL

12. Favorite TV show/movie: DH AND I LOVE THE HILLS, ALTHOUGH IT KINDA SUCKS THIS SEASON SO FAR. DH AND I ARE ALSO BIG MOVIE BUFFS, SO IT'S SO HARD TO PICK A FAVORITE.

13. Favorite magazines/books: US MAG AND IN TOUCH SUBSCRIPTIONS!! (IF YOU NEED THE LATEST GOSSIP ON YOUR FAVORITE STAR, I'M YOUR GIRL. LOL)

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: DON'T READ MANY BOOKS. LOL

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: OBSESSIONS - CHANEL HANDBAGS, WATCHES, AND CLS OF COURSE. HOBBIES - VIDEO GAMES, FINE DINING, RIDING OUR SCOOTERS, WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH TV.....HMMM, I SEEM LAZY ON PAPER, HUH? LOL

16. Dream vacation spot: WE LOVE GOING TO KEY WEST. WE'VE NEVER BEEN TO HAWAII SO THAT'S TOP ON THE LIST. AND THEN OF COURSE THERE IS GREECE!

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I'M NORMALLY CASUAL. DESIGNER JEANS AND FITTED TEES. (NOTHING A HOT PAIR OF CLS CAN'T DRESS UP!)

18. Kids: 1 DAUGHTER

19. Pets: 2 DOGGIES, RAVIOLI AND LINGUINI, AND ONE TURTLE NAMED GRACE

20. Shoe size: US SIZE 8/CL SIZE 38.5

21. Clothing size: MEDIUM

22. What do you dislike: I DON'T KNOW.

23. Other facts, fun etc...: MY PARENTS WERE BOTH HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER THE FIRST TIME THEY WENT OUT, WHICH IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE MY DAD WAS ONLY IN TOWN VERY BRIEFLY AND WAS GOING BACK TO GREECE THE NEXT DAY (HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD FROM PUERTO RICO). BUT INSTEAD HE HAD TO STAY IN A PHYSICAL REHABILITATION HOSPTIAL FOR 3 MONTHS, IN WHICH TIME THEY FELL IN LOVE EVEN THOUGH NEITHER ONE OF THEM SPOKE THE OTHER'S LANQUAGE. THEY GOT MARRIED AS SOON AS HE WAS RELEASE. SO WITHOUT MR. DRUNKY PANTS, MY SIBLINGS AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN. LOL

Last edited:
1. Sex: Female

2. Occupation: Paralegal

3. Favorite color: Purple

4. Favorite snack/food: Enchilladas

5. Coffee or tea: Rasberry Tea

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): RETAIL PRICES

7. Favorite clothing brands: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Zara & H&M

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Baby Powder

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Michael Kors (Original)

10. Favorite makeup brand: Prescriptives

11. Favorite skincare brand: Clean & Clear :P

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Coming to America & Little Shop of Horrors

13. Favorite magazines/books: Lucky & Elle

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: The N Word - Javari Asim

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Shopping :rolleyes:

16. Dream vacation spot: Ghana with my friends & family

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Fashionably Diverse (miniskirts>gowns>converse chuck taylors>Prada, Gucci, & CL pumps>diamond tennis bracelets>candy necklaces)

18. Kids: Nope

19. Pets: None

20. Shoe size: 38.5 & 39

21. Clothing size: 2/4

22. What do you dislike: RETAIL PRICE CLOTHING!!!

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I love mexican food, comedy, & dancing (sometimes in that order)

oh let me see, I love the story of your mom and dad, and

you clearly are a fan of italian food since you named both your dogs after some favorites!

2. Occupation: Clinical Psychologist

3. Favorite color: Green

4. Favorite snack/food: Thai

5. Coffee or tea: Coffee

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Nope

7. Favorite clothing brands: Not too fancy...Banana, Theory, Anne Klein, SFAM and Joe's for jeans, Gucci, I wear it all...H&M :rolleyes:

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): White Linen

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Philosopy Amazing Grace

10. Favorite makeup brand: Lancome, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals

11. Favorite skincare brand: La Mer and Philosophy

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Law and Order (especially SVU and CI)!

13. Favorite magazines/books: James Patterson junkie (read them all). I love murder mystery, thriller (a la Hannibal Lecter)

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Hannibal

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Dance - I teach hip-hop for a dance company I own

16. Dream vacation spot: Venice

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Conservative with hints of spice (e.g., plain black wrap dress with a pair of funky loubies and an LV bag).

18. Kids: Nope

19. Pets: One precious Pug named Honey B!

20. Shoe size: US 7.5, CL 38.5 (simples 38), Prada TTS, Manolo 38.5

21. Clothing size: 6-8 in skirts, 8 in shirts , or a medium in styles that run that way.

22. What do you dislike: I am pretty open minded, so I like a lot of stuff.

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I am obsessed with white teeth!!!

Last edited:
I posted in the main RAOK thread! Duh. Reposting in the correct thread. :shame:

2. Occupation: Consultant / Project Manager

3. Favorite color: Grey, black, crimson

4. Favorite snack/food: sushi, falafel, guacamole, tiramisu

5. Coffee or tea: both! often!

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): not really.

7. Favorite clothing brands: Vince, 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent, Catherine Malandrino, Nanette Lepore, DVF, Tracy Reese

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla, Kimono Rose

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Flowerbomb, Kimono Rose

10. Favorite makeup brand: Giorgio Armani, NARS, Trish McEvoy, Fresh

11. Favorite skincare brand: Trish McEvoy, Fresh

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pillow Talk, Pushing Daisies, Project Runway, Gossip Girl, political talk shows, etc. I watch way too much television!

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Domino, Blueprint ( which is no longer in publication ) any book by Zadie Smith and pretty much any similarly smart and witty British authors, The Four Agreements for occasional sanity checks!

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: lots. I have a stack of "to be read" books on my nightstand!

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: I'm a complete political junkie and would love to work in politics. I volunteer a lot now so hopefully one day! I'm into paper crafts ( cardmaking, scrapbooking ) and would love to open a stationery store / gift shop type of place in the near future.

16. Dream vacation spot: Paris, France and Mallorca, Spain

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I try to keep my style classic with modern influences. Does that even make sense?! I'm fashionable without being trendy. :P

18. Kids: Not yet

19. Pets: Not ever ... LOL. I'm afraid of animals. :shame:

20. Shoe size: US 8.5 / CL typically 39 or 39.5 with the occasional 40

21. Clothing size: mostly 8s and 10s.

22. What do you dislike: Mean people, evil doers, ridiculousness! At the moment, I'm really not liking being single.

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I love champagne and will use any occasion or non-occasion as an excuse to pop open a bottle! i.e. Champagne Thursdays! :tispy:
I've been in quite the funk lately, and will probably have to cheer myself up soon with a nice bottle of bubbly!

1. Sex: In my best Austin Powers voice, yes please.

2. Occupation: Financial Analyst - so very boring but at least I am surrounded by pretty clothes all day (I work for a fashion company).

3. Favorite color: I am all about color but my top 3 favorites are blue, pink, and purple.

4. Favorite snack/food: Sushi, Italian, Greek yogurt with honey

5. Coffee or tea: Both

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Nope

7. Favorite clothing brands: Ralph Lauren, Temperley, Zac Posen

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Slatkin Green Tea & White Pear, Henri Bendel Osmanthus, Tuberose and Black Currant

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Anything with figs - Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterranee, Acqua di Parma Fico de Amalfi (This may be weird, but one of my favorite restaurants is all about figs too - Fig & Olive, obsessed much?).

10. Favorite makeup brand: Nars, Trish, Bobbi, and Kevyn

11. Favorite skincare brand: Amore Pacific

12. Favorite TV show/movie: I watch a lot of tv but I will try to keep this short - The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Lost, Californication, Weeds, The Office, and my latest guilty pleasure is Gossip Girl (am I too old to be watching that?). Favorite movies are The Departed and Legends of the Fall.

13. Favorite magazines/books: I love mysteries - fiction and non-fiction. My favorite book is Requiem for a Dream. Favorite magazines are Harpers Bazaar and Elle.

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: The new shoe True Blood has me intrigued so I am thinking of getting the Charlaine Harris series.

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: S Factor

16. Dream vacation spot: Maldives, Tahiti/Bora Bora

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Somewhere in the middle.

18. Kids: None.

19. Pets: 2 shih tzus. I love all dogs, especially bichons and schnauzers. I still regret not considering veterinary school.

20. Shoe size: 8

21. Clothing size:10-12

22. What do you dislike:Rude people

23.Other facts, fun etc...: I've been learning about wines lately and I love rieslings. I have always wanted to learn French. I'm a pole master ;)

Last edited: