Fall 08 CL RAOK Wishlist

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN FALL 08 RAOK WISHLIST​

As promised here is the "wishlist" thread which will help your buddy find out a bit more about you

You don’t have to answer all the questions but everything helps, if you feel more comfortable answering some questions privately, don't hesitate to PM me so I can forward them to your buddy, once they have been asigned.

1. Sex:

2. Occupation:

3. Favorite color:

4. Favorite snack/food:

5. Coffee or tea:

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):

7. Favorite clothing brands:

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.):

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.):

10. Favorite makeup brand:

11. Favorite skincare brand:

12. Favorite TV show/movie:

13. Favorite magazines/books:

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:

15. Other obsessions/hobbies:

16. Dream vacation spot:

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):

18. Kids:

19. Pets:

20. Shoe size:

21. Clothing size:

22. What do you dislike:

23. Other facts, fun etc...:

2. 1. Sex: yes please!haha this never gets old!

2. Occupation: SAHM-Business Owner

3. Favorite color: pink, white, black and of course red on my shoes!

4. Favorite snack/food: popcorn

5. Coffee or tea: both but I gravitate towards coffee,decaf for the moment

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): bananas

7. Favorite clothing brands: Theory, DVF, H&M, Juicy

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla I know quite boring!

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Chanel, Hermes

10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC & Chanel

11. Favorite skincare brand: Chanel, Kiels

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, The Hills, Desperate Housewives, Reality TV!
    Movies: I like old classics as well as 80"s movies~Breakfast at Tiffany's, Casablanca, Gone with the Wind~Breakfast Club, Weird Science...

13. Favorite magazines/books: US Weekly, Star, People, Shoe Addicts Annoymous, Shopaholic series...

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Nothing at the moment!

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Shoes, handbags, shopping, paper/scrapbooking (relates to my business), traveling, reading

16. Dream vacation spot: Anywhere the sun shines! I would love to go to Turks and Caicos

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I'm classic with a touch of trendy! I don't like too many accessories ie. necklaces or bracelets., but I have found a new love for brooches, especially Chanel:shame:

18. Kids: 2 daughters 3years and almost 3 months.

19. Pets: no pets at the moment

20. Shoe size: US 9 - 39.5 in CL's and a 40 in CL slingbacks

21. Clothing size: medium size 7/8

22. What do you dislike: People who lie

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I love to to go out to dinner with my friends and family and share good food and fine wine. I can be a bit of a neat freak, I'm obsessed with baskets, storage boxes and trays. I love to re-organize my closet every few months. I also love to read, one of my greatest loves that I rarely get to indulge in.

3. shopalot, I think this has to be moved to the CL section. =)

4. Shop, I just PMd you my responses. This post needs to go in the CL subforum tho......

5. Doh!!!

6. yay! im so excited for this! here is my info!

1. Sex: female

2. Occupation: student (almost done!!!)

3. Favorite color: light greens

4. Favorite snack/food: any sour candy! yummm

5. Coffee or tea: iced tea please

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): asprin

7. Favorite clothing brands: DVF, marc by marc jacobs, kensie, express

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla, napa valley harvest (illuminations)

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): marc jacobs splashes

10. Favorite makeup brand: chanel eyeliner, lorac, smashbox, MAC eyeshadows

11. Favorite skincare brand: clinique

12. Favorite TV show/movie: anything with audrey hepburn, all the classics, weeds, SATC, gossip girl, friends, amelie

13. Favorite magazines/books: instyle, glamour, marie claire, any book set in new york city

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: falling out of fashion by karen yampolsky, secrets of a shoe addict by beth harbison, celebutantes by amanda goldberg

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: audrey heburn, pearls, anything that doesnt have to do with trying to finish my degree :smile: black and white movies, french movies

16. Dream vacation spot: venice or anywhere in italy for that matter

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): very classic with a few bright pops!

18. Kids: not for a very long time :smile:

19. Pets: no :sad:

20. Shoe size: 7.5 or 8 in US, 38 or 38.5 (mostly) in CLs

21. Clothing size: 12

22. What do you dislike: rude people! cheaters, peep toe booties

23. Other facts, fun etc...: i am a complete wino (only white wines though!) i shop so much that i end up returning most of it just so that i can buy something, starting my last year of college next week (ugh) and cant wait to finish so i can leave for nyc!

7. #7 Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
    1. Sex: Female

2. Occupation: Advertising & Projects Manager

3. Favorite color: PINK & PURPLE! Also a huge fan of black.

4. Favorite snack/food: Chocolate

5. Coffee or tea: All about a sugar-free vanilla iced latte, but I also LOVE Tazo Awake Tea

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Grass.. LOL

7. Favorite clothing brands: Nanette Lepore! Robert Rodriguez; Alice + Olivia; Roland Mouret

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Clean linen

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Signature scent is Clive Christian X, New favorite is Hermes Eau des Merveilles

10. Favorite makeup brand: NARS, MAC or Chanel

11. Favorite skincare brand: La Mer

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Devil wears Prada, SATC, Cashmere Mafia, GG

13. Favorite magazines/books: The bible, Vogue; W; all the classics like Jane Austen & E.A. Poe

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Eh, none really.

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Besides CLs? Hermes especially the CDCs and Clic Clac bangles, Chanel Nail Laquer, trendy makeup, painting with oils, collecting dresses

16. Dream vacation spot: Nice & Cannes

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Mostly trendy but I like to mix classics in there with it.

18. Kids: None

19. Pets: 3 VERY Spoiled Pomeranians

20. Shoe size: 35-35.5

21. Clothing size: Do we have to go here?!?! Large/10

22. What do you dislike: Pastels; tops that make my ta-tas look huge; dresses that make me look preggers. Gold.

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I LOVE dressing up and going out. Love good wine and good company. I collect really trendy cheap jewelry, a la Forever 21 that I can wear once and lose.

8. PM'ed!

9. #9 Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008

2. Occupation: Student

3. Favorite color: Blue, coral

4. Favorite snack/food: I looove cheese. I also will always eat sushi, any Chinese food, sour candy, pasta...

5. Coffee or tea: Coffee, unless it's Bigelow's Cinnamon Apple tea

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None known

7. Favorite clothing brands: Chloe, Lela Rose, Marc Jacobs, Helmut Lang, Tory Burch

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Orange blossom

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Orange blossom (L'Artisan Parfumeur, Jo Malone, Annick Goutal

10. Favorite makeup brand: Chanel, especially the whole Glossimer line

11. Favorite skincare brand: Fresh, Skyn Iceland, Clinique

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Law & Order: SVU, Heroes, Alias, Stargate: Atlantis, Numb3rs, Grey's Anatomy, Friday Night Lights; for movies, any spy or government based, Whale Rider, The Interpreter

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Elle Decor, Harpers and Queen for magazines; for books, Anything Italo Calvino, Linda Fairstein, Jodi Picoult, Harper Lee

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, The Clean House and Other Plays by Sarah Ruhl, Jeffrey Bilhuber's Design Basics

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Shopping, dancing, acting, Chanel's Orange Blossom Le Vernis, lip gloss, beautiful or interesting looking boxes, cashmere, dark chocolate, Bellinis, anything by Chloe

16. Dream vacation spot: Venezia, Italy, and China

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I think usually pretty classy, but I like to mix it up with trendy, interesting pieces that never go out of style. Vera Wang and Chloe make pieces that are similar to what's in my closet.

18. Kids: Nope

19. Pets: 1 dog, Trina, yellow Labrador

20. Shoe size: U.S. size 6.5, which I think would be a Cl size 37.

21. Clothing size: 0, XS

22. What do you dislike: Arrogance, liars, people who are unnecessarily cruel to others, spiders

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I love planning parties and events even more than going to them. I will wear any bright colour but I will also wear all white. My bedroom has a safari theme, and I have an extra bedroom that I turned into a dressing room/walk-in closet. I will always love gymnastics, whether I watch or compete.

10. #10 Aug 17, 2008
    1. Sex: female

2. Occupation: student/administrative assistant

3. Favorite color: yellow, green, pink

4. Favorite snack/food: berries (various), frozen yogurt, sushi

5. Coffee or tea: tea

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none

7. Favorite clothing brands: Rachel Pally, Herve Leger, alice + olivia, Catherine Malandrino, Mara Hoffman, American Apparel

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): any tropical fruit, vanilla, baked goods

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Any of the Escada tropical scents, especially Tropical Punch and Island Kiss, Tahiti Sweetie from Bath & Body Works (anything mango, peach, or coconut)

10. Favorite makeup brand: Prada

11. Favorite skincare brand: Neutrogena or Aveeno (I only really use sunblock)

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Nip/Tuck, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Boondocks, American Beauty, The Last Unicorn

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Truth and Beauty, Freakonomics

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: This forum! Also cooking, baking, and karaoke.

16. Dream vacation spot: Italy or France

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): A little funky, fun colors

18. Kids: None

19. Pets: None

20. Shoe size: 8.5 US, 39 in CL

21. Clothing size: 12, 32 (sometimes 31), L (sometimes XL)

22. What do you dislike: things that smell too strong, things covered in rhinestones, faux fur

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I like tokidoki, bright colors, Hello Kitty, Pucca, and orchids, among other things.

11. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Occupation: Student & Office manager
    3. Favorite color: White/Blue/Red
    4. Favorite snack/food: not really a picky eater, I just eat what I'm craving
    5. Coffee or tea: milktea
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none
    7. Favorite clothing brands: MBMJ, Alice & Olivia, Vince, COH, too many to name
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): green tea scented oil from the body shop
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): none
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Make Up For Ever, MAC
    11. Favorite skincare brand: haven't found the perfect one yet
    12. Favorite TV show/movie: cartoons
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Pop Sci
    15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Photography, electronics, Clic Clacs, premium denim, & my westies
    16. Dream vacation spot: Ibiza
    17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): casual
    18. Kids: none
    19. Pets: 7 westies, 1 mini schnauzer
    20. Shoe size: 6.5-7.5 depending on brand, 37.5 in Cls
    21. Clothing size: M
    22. What do you dislike: people flaking at the last minute
    23.Other facts, fun etc...: I like all cute things. Me and my oldest male westie swim together at least 5x a week. My mother is a chef so I have never been afraid to cook/bake/grill. I'm afraid of spiders and insects.

I think that's all I can think of.

12. #12 Aug 17, 2008

2. Occupation: Banker

3. Favorite color: Purple or Pink

4. Favorite snack/food: Anything chocolate, sushi, chinese food

5. Coffee or tea: I drink both happily

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): no allergies, but I really really don't like nuts or coconut

7. Favorite clothing brands: Lucky Jeans, BCBG, Gap, BR, Ann Taylor

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla!!! nothing too flowery

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): chanel "chance", hugo "deep red", donna karan "cashmere mist", bath and body works: warm vanilla sugar, japanese cherry blossom

10. Favorite makeup brand: Dior, Nars, Benefit, Sephora, Lancome, Chanel

11. Favorite skincare brand: Estee Lauder, Caudalie, L'Occitane, Philosophy

12. Favorite TV show/movie: TV- "Lost", "Ghost Hunters", "Grey's Anatomy" Movies: "Before Sunset", "Sex and the City", "Pride and Prejudice", "Pan's Labyrinth", a lot of foreign and independant films, and any films by Almodovar or Kevin Smith

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vanity Fair, Vogue, Travel and Leisure, "Lord of the Rings" (yes, I am a dork!), books by Cormac McCarthy, Nora Roberts, Diana Gabaldon, Harry Potter

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Anything by Cormac McCarthy other than "The Road" or "No Country for Old Men", any fiction I haven't read- I read a lot, and love to discover new books!!

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: Handbags (shoulder only). I buy nail polish like it's water... I think I have 1000 shades of purple! lol... I love tattoo art, ANYTHING celtic, irish, or british, music by Damien Rice. Also, I am a huge film buff- I go at least once a week, and I even have my own top 100 list! I am also fluent in Spanish, and really love the language.

16. Dream vacation spot: PARIS, Macchu Picchu, Sevilla, back to Ireland

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): comfortable! when i go out, i like clothes that aren't too tight, but that are still sexy. i'm not afraid of color! if i had to choose one designer to create my wardrode, it would probably be ralph lauren- so classic!

18. Kids: none

19. Pets: One toy poodle named Sophie :smile:

20. Shoe size: 9-9.5 US

21. Clothing size: well this is depressing- 12-14, L or XL depending on cut

22. What do you dislike: fake designer stuff! lol... nuts and coconut (as said above), orange or yellow in general

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I am shy to start off with, and may seem conservative and aloof, but really I love to have fun, and I'm not scared to be daring! I am still developing my own style but one thing I have a big problem with is accessorizing- I never seem to get jewelry, hair, etc, right! I envy girls who can put themselves together with a total complete "look"!! I also paint with acrylics. Also, I love history, especially Western European history- I will watch any documentary :smile:

13. 1. Sex: Female

2. Occupation: Librarian

3. Favorite color: Dark blue & green

4. Favorite snack/food: Chocolate, Sushi, French food

5. Coffee or tea: I like starbucks chai lattes (soya)

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Perfume

7. Favorite clothing brands: Express, DVF, Bill Blass, Karen Millen, Chloe, DVN, Joe's Jeans

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Pumpkin, vanilla, kitchen-y scents

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): I don't wear perfume

10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC, Nars, Chanel, Laura Mercier

11. Favorite skincare brand: Origins Mega Mushroom

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Bones!, Grey's Anatomy, The Tudors, Lost, One Tree Hill, So You Think You Can Dance....Reality Bites, Empire Records

13. Favorite magazines/books: Karin Slaughter, Kathy Reichs, Phillippa Gregory

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: N/A

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: OPI!!! (Esp the designer series), Agent Provocatuer

16. Dream vacation spot: Italy, Greece, Austria

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Boho, classic/trendy

18. Kids: No

19. Pets: No

20. Shoe size: 37

21. Clothing size: Small on top, 10 on bottom

22. What do you dislike: Perfumes, Squash

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I hate most patterns? I like simplicity. I'd rather buy new underwear then do the laundry!

14. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Occupation: Right now, sitting around all day checking out this forum - I'm on the 2-month vacation my new job gives between the end of the bar exam and starting work as an attorney

3. Favorite color: Black! And then red and blue...but I really love all colors except maybe brown

4. Favorite snack/food: peanut m&ms, caramel popcorn, chocolate, Chinese food, pasta

5. Coffee or tea: tea - i think coffee smells so good, but i don't like the taste for some reason

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): nope

7. Favorite clothing brands: Nanette Lepore, DVF, alice+olivia

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Bath and Body Works vanilla orangeflower

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Michael Kors Ocean (the first one)

10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC, Smashbox, NARS

11. Favorite skincare brand: Laura Mercier, Kiehls

12. Favorite TV show/movie: Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, Hitch, Garden State, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, West Wing

13. Favorite magazines/books: Vogue, Jodi Picoult, Emily Griffin, Michael Connelly, the Bridget Jones and Shopaholic books - I read an excessive amount, so really almost anything

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: nothing in particular - I'm the kind who goes to the library and will pick out five books and have finished them all a week later, so I can't really be picky

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: TPF, nail polish, cooking/baking, organizing things (yes, I'm a nerd, but I swoon over file folders and stuff)

16. Dream vacation spot: Greece (going next month!), Italy, Paris

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Pretty conservative, but getting more trendy as the years go on - I tend more toward neutrals, but am working on color

18. Kids: Nope

19. Pets: Nope

20. Shoe size: US 9, CL generally 39.5-40, but also have 39 and 40.5!

21. Clothing size: Working on it!!!!

22. What do you dislike: gold jewelry, people who are mean for no reason at all, seafood, traffic

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I'm a Jersey girl from birth (those seven years I was out of state for school don't count to me!) and I refuse to eat bagels anywhere outside NY/NJ because I don't think they're real bagels...I'm not super social, I don't really like to go out and be with masses of people, but would much rather have a few close friends over for drinks and board games...My family thinks my shoe addiction is a little crazy but they try to humor me (although they probably wouldn't if they knew what I spent!)

15. #15 Aug 17, 2008

2. Occupation: MD Anderson Cancer Center-Sarcoma

3. Favorite color: Black, red, tiffany blue

4. Favorite snack/food: Cheetos puffs, beef jerky, fruit snacks (I am still 13 deep down!) I feel like Britney Spears leaving Walgreens alot, with my red bull, my camels, and my beef jerky or cheetos. (MAN I am so WT!)

5. Coffee or tea: RED BULL

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Bees *shudder*

7. Favorite clothing brands: Ol' faithfuls: Banana Republic, Gap, J. Crew

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): clean smelling, like linen, or something that smells like boy (:drool:...!)

9. Favorite scent (perfume, lotion, etc.): Chanel Chance, Very Sexy by VS, Abercrombie 8

10. Favorite makeup brand: I have no idea, I suck at makeup.

11. Favorite skincare brand: Clinique moisturizer, thats all I use.

12. Favorite TV show/movie: L&O (ALL OF THEM!), Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, (if it has to do with ghosts, the mysterious, law, cops, or terrorism, then I love it!)

13. Favorite magazines/books: The House of Sand and Fog is the one book I read that really changed how I looked at things. I *highly* recommend it!

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Anything to do with terrorism or CLs!

15. Other obsessions/hobbies: ghosthunting, tunic-length camis, 50s style dresses, collecting Chanel nail polish! Currently searching for 'FIRE', cant find it ANYWHERE!

16. Dream vacation spot: New Zealand

17. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): very conservative, I am just starting to branch out into color. Never anything frilly, or ruffled, or complicated.

18. Kids: NO. But my little sister moved in with me to go to school, so she sorta counts!

19. Pets: Yes! 1 pomeranian, Bear, and 2 cats, Lily and Priscilla

20. Shoe size: 10 (41 in CL!)

21. Clothing size: 12-14 (but dropping! :yahoo:) or L/XL

22. What do you dislike: vanilla, kitschy stuff, feathers, glitter, anything too girly or not practical or useful. I call it "fluff" and my DF and I have decided to minimize the fluff in our lives! :P

23. Other facts, fun etc...: I grew up in the country, but am totally not a country girl. I swam competitively for 13 years, and if I hadnt been moved out to the country, I would have gone Olympic Development. I LOVE swimming. Michael Phelps = :heart:. I was a camp counselor for 4 years, and a lifeguard for 5. I played Lacrosse in college, and volleyball. (Although I must admit, I didnt play either very well!) I like clean lines, simple sophistication, and understated elegance. And gosh I am SUCH a sucker for anything miniature! I dont know WHY, but I just cant get over little tiny things! Especially travel sizes of like paper towels- that I went nuts over. I carry so much stuff in my purse, I am ready for any emergency! I don't go out anymore except very rarely, but I still love good wine, good food, and good company. Shopping is a serious problem of mine, and I have a tendency to buy clothes that dont fit! I dont know how that happens! I LOVE color coding my closet!