Fall '07 Patchwork Coco Cabas Sighting At Saks

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today I skipped into Chanel at Saks.and alot of fall bags were sitting on shelves, smiling at me and daring me to resist them......Alot were gorgeous, but the above-referenced was TDF..................the smaller is $2500+ and the big one (the size of the vinyl) is in the neighborhood of $2995. The bag is patent and leather patchwork squares with a big CC on one side..............chain shoulder strap, silver h/w

someone kill me now....................

its verra verra scary being always in love with Chanel but newly into Mr. Vuitton :nuts:

<grinning evilly, like the Wicked Witch of the Southeast........:devil:
Yep, I saw it in person, i tell ya, it was like a vision of one of the saints, a Holy Grail, it was as if i had reached the summit of a holy mountaintop, it was as if i had entered the Emerald City..................yes indeedy, the bag is STUNNING
Jill, its very you, i do believe :P
Damian doesnt have it in yet?

..................oh by the way, it was at Saks trunk show....now that i think of it............there were little crumb cakes and petit fours and champagne so it was some sort of cruel enticement to torture those of us who thought we could rest for awhile, Chanel purse-wise

alas i have no pics...but i do believe it is called the Brooklyn....it is almost identical to the Coco Cabas vinyl one but i cannot recall if there is the big dangly charm

its more plush and rich looking than the vinyl, it should be at $1500 more for the small and $2000 more for the big! :amazed:

..................oh by the way, it was at Saks trunk show....now that i think of it............there were little crumb cakes and petit fours and champagne so it was some sort of cruel enticement to torture those of us who thought we could rest for awhile, Chanel purse-wise
Are you saying it isn't available yet, and you saw it at a trunk show? I'm confused.

By the way, why do you think you're "newly into Mr. Vuitton"... what's grabbing you that isn't with Chanel, if you don't mind my asking? :smile:

this is the only thing I kind of liked at the Tysons Corner, VA trunk show...I can't get with the $3k price though...it is patent leather and lambskin leather

it was huge on me and I am 6ft...it seemed to be the same size as the popular large vinyl cabas they had

I haven't seen it IRL yet but from pics Fers posted I find it absolutely stunning!There will be 3 sizes my SA told me the smaller is the hobo bag as shown in the Chanel site #33/a N/S version /and the flap bag- yes it is the Brooklyn.