Fall 07~ Navy Blue Nail Polish

^^I just feel like mine end up too long. I look at celebrities (Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, you know the ones who don't eat and go to rehab, they are my style role models...) and they have really short nails. Thats all I've ever seen so I don't really know otherwise! I almost feel like I'm not edgy enough for the darker colors!

I think I'm going to have to test out Russian Navy on the toes first. Like someone else said, I haven't worn blue polish since middle school (which was a looooooong time ago) so it may take some getting used to.

^So true! Middle school was when you play around with funky colors. I think I might have a little mental road block about these colors because they feel a bit juvenile to me (I can't believe I used that word, I'm only 22).

I *just* bought two new OPI nail polish's yesterday - and did my nails blue last night. The colors are OPI Ink (purplish/blue) and Blue My Mind. Teeheehee. Definitely a fun trend.

Blue My Mind:
A186_T1.jpg

OPI ink:
295e_1.JPG

I just bought the last polish of opi russian navy at my suppliers yesterday and i love it. I'll prolly wear it on my toes. I'm not sure if i'm comfortable with blue on my fingers

i've just ordered OPI light my sapphire online after reading this thread, i can't wait to try it!

i agree with all of you that said dark colours look better on short nails, fake or long nails look better in french or lighter colours.

I was just starting to think about darker nail polish for the fall. I love blue, so I think I will give it a try. I prefer my fingers to be more natural, but I let myself get a little wild with the toes!