Falabella.

mary79

O.G.
Jun 17, 2011
I've recently fallen in love with Stella McCartney's Falabella bags. I'm seriously thinking of buying one, so would love your advice.

Do you own a Falabella? How often do you use it? Do you like it? How much can you fit inside? Is it terribly heavy?

Are you thinking of buying one? Which one?

What model do you prefer? I'm thinking about the large Tote (probably in black) or the Foldover with 3 straps, probably in Champagne.

Do you know about any SALES on these bags on at the moment? Online or in stores? I live in Europe.

Thank you for any help!

Yes. Lovely bags! I'm not sure if I should go for the large tote in black or the one with the 3 straps... hopefully someone who has one of these can give me an opinion.

Hmm, I considered buying 2 different ones last year. One was, I believe a large and another was maybe an extra large (not sure of the sizing options). The most recently tried one was the black large and it wasn't heavy, while empty, but I didn't load it up with my stuff.

Good luck!

I just bought the foldover tote in Champagne! Saw one for a good price in a local shop and snapped it up. Even managed to blag an extra 10% off :smile:

What do you think?

(Please forgive the terrible quality pics and the bad lighting. She is much prettier IRL)

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 427
  • photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 418
  • photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 426
Im planning on getting a falabella soon! My only problem is deciding between the black small tote, large tote or fold over tote! None of the stores near me carry all three versions for me to try on in person. From pictures I've seen of the large tote it looks too big so I was leaning towards the small tote. Any modeling pictures or advice would be great :smile:

I tried all of them. The large tote is beautiful but HUGE. I'd only use it as a very casual bag for during the day. The small tote and foldover are about the same size, but I like that you can carry the foldover in different ways, plus I like the look of the extra strap. The only disadvantage is you can't get it over your shoulder with the 2 straps very easily, which you can with the other two (i.e. not over thick winter clothes). But I carry it with the extra shoulder strap so that's fine. It fits a lot: wallet, book, keys, cardigan, etc. and I don't think you'd need anything bigger. Hope that helps.

I tried all of them. The large tote is beautiful but HUGE. I'd only use it as a very casual bag for during the day. The small tote and foldover are about the same size, but I like that you can carry the foldover in different ways, plus I like the look of the extra strap. The only disadvantage is you can't get it over your shoulder with the 2 straps very easily, which you can with the other two (i.e. not over thick winter clothes). But I carry it with the extra shoulder strap so that's fine. It fits a lot: wallet, book, keys, cardigan, etc. and I don't think you'd need anything bigger. Hope that helps.

It looks fantastic on you! You've inspired me to use my shaggy deer foldover today. I love this bag, I get many compliments when I carry it!