Fakes vendor sighting ** so sad **

I've always wondered how this is legal? One day after some LV therapy on 5th Avenue I started walking down towards Saks and not two blocks from LV they were selling fakes. I can't understand how they get away with that?

The problem in NYC their are a lot more serious things for the police to do than bust the men in the streets selling fakes. Also their is always a look out about a block away and if a cop comes they grab up the sheet with the bags in it and take off.

I was in NYC over Columbus holiday our Canadian Thanksgiving. The streets alone are just jammed packed with tourist and all those selling fakes took up half the sidewalk alone, literrally covering I think (Broadway). It was awful.

As for the police, I saw a cop peaked around the corner of an alley way in Chinatown and just said, hey what's going on buddy? and just walked off. It was such a joke, the police don't seem to care, I guess it is so common that they just don't care.

We were sitting at McDs for a snack and every woman walked in was carrying a fake. My husband and I was counting them all.

UGH!! It's so disturbing to see people sell this garbage! The woman across the street from me is very wealthy and she has a guy come to her house....he sells fake LV's to her and her friends/employees out of the trunk of his car. I don't get it....she can afford the real deal. I guess some people don't care. It bothers me. I just want to call the cops!!