Fakes on Parade

1. [​IMG]

I found this online from a website that sells fakes. Apparently this is one of there fake stores.

Selena

2. oh yeah.. i've been in a store like that in Indonesia and Los Angeles. INSANE except this is just balenciaga- but image walking into a store and being overwhelmed from the floorboards to the rafters with fake bags- gucci, prada, LV, fendi, balenciaga... everything just sitting on a shelf in front of bags and bags of extras behind them.

it aint pretty.

3. Are those "good" fakes above. I am not into Balenciagas so I dont know but they look like the real thing to my untrained eye. Its so sad, I can just imagine how many people get sucked into buying these fakes.

Selena

4. is that legal?

5. that is not good.

6. I think these places take the old saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" way too far. It totally turns me off. I would rather save every last penny for months, eat ramen, and take the bus than buy a pathetic fake bag.

7. oh dear.... you just know the cops don't really care cuz they're prolly getting some money slipped to them under the table

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice