Fakes on ebay?

psulion08

I want it all
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Just a question...can you sell fakes on ebay if you state that they are replicas? I have a couple fake bags and I want to get rid of them...i guess i could just throw them away...hmm :thinking:

i figured...but i just wanted to make sure...looks like i'll be having a bonfire! :roflmfao:

Auctions with 'designer inspired' etc can still be pulled. Anyway instead of having a bonfire party why not give them to charity or the hobo shelter? And mark in permanent ink 'this bag is a fake' on the inside to prevent hobos from peddling them on ebay :P

I don't think giving them to charity makes sense, jmo. If it's illegal to sell and unethical to carry, why would we want to give it to those less fortunate who also may not be armed with the knowledge of all the terrible things that go on behind the scenes of making these bags...needless to say the illegal aspect.

I'm afraid you'll have to just get rid of them. Make it fun for yourself...angry at an ex? :smile:LOL...it could be a "voo doo purse". LOL

I must agree with mshel.
This is just my opinion:
... I understand that sometimes or most the time, designer handbags are way too expensive or overpriced, but they have worked so hard to build their names, and along with purchasing the goods, you are purchasing the service, the image of the brand. So, if you can't afford the designer ones, just go for something less but not fake. I would love to see teenagers wearing XOXO handbags rather than a fake LVs... Some would argue that it's stupid to spend so much on a designer items, but they bought a fake themselves, what's up with that... if you are so against it, purchase a legimate (spelling urgg!!) brand...