"Fakes Are Never In Fashion" Campaign!!

karolinec1

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Fakes are my biggest pet peeve!! So how excited was I to open up the Harpers Bazaar August issue and see their new campaign?!?!?! Fakesareneverinfashion.com is designed to raise awareness about fakes, provide information and avenues for reporting, and there's even a T-shirt design contest! (I know it's silly, but when they come out, I may buy a bunch and make all my friends wear them!! LOL)

Loooving the campaign! If the T-Shirt competition's still running, I'm signing up.
My friend & I went crafty a couple of months ago for another friends' birthday. She wanted a plain grey top, but we decided to decorate it with self-made buttons with big lips on it and a bow, put it in a shoebox decorated with magazine-campaigns and our very own logo and designername Aeni Renj (has something to do with our names) and tissue paper with the logo on it.
But :back2topic:
I'd like to breathe new life into Aeni Renj and join ;)

Awesome idea... I am going to email it to my sister-in-law. On a visit she wanted to go to Rodeo... I went and she brought her sick knockoff crap bag... I was so embarrassed... I made her put it in her car before I would continue to walk around with her... YUK!!!

I think this is a very good idea, because when people get their auctions removed on ebay they don't even get in trouble...ARRG:cursing: Unless you live in France. I think it is a good idea to stop the consumers from buying instead of people from selling. Handbags should be outlawed on ebay in the first place. I am very impressed someone is making an effort to communicate with the consumers because then the fakers will have no customers!! That would be a glorious moment....okay I'm done my shameless plug:smile: