Fake Vintage Sleeper Episode......

WHOA! So, today.....the mailman braved all sorts of horrendous weather ( a WHOLE lot of rain and some pretty high winds!) in order to do what mailmen do the world over..........deliver the mail! And in my box was the replacement "vintage" Hermes sleeper from the Ebay Seller-Who-Sells-Fake-Sleepers. There it was. A small box. Sleeper supposedly tucked safely inside. And S'mom ready to be pissed off.......opened the box with the one sharp utensil in the entire house.....a tweezer (don't ask). And there it was! A beige, velvety, vintage sleeper with the logo facing the right direction and the hem turned under!

Needles to say, vintage Croc Kelly is finally sleeping in her very own vintage Hermes Sleeper.....:tender:

....and it's the REAL THING!!!! :wlae: YEAH!!!!!

well thank god! like i said, what was his excuse the first time around? im impressed at your faith. i would've asked for a refund and cut him off forever. hehe

Croissant......I DID ask him for a refund and then he said he had some others that might "fit the bill". HA! Why didn't he send one of THOSE the first time???????

Anyway, doesn't matter. I'm a happy camper and so's vintage Croc Kelly who is sitting pretty right about now in her old sleeper in my armoire.

Alls well that ends well..........

^^^I'm so GLAD and HAPPY for you that the man sent the RIGHT sleeper and your bag has a nice comfy home for it!! That was sure GREAT of you to have FAITH in that man and THINK POSITIVELY that the Correct one would come. YOO-HOOO! Yippeeee!:yahoo:

Actually, I think he should have given you some refund back for the LESSON in AUTHENTIC HERMES Sleepers!! Didn't you send back the other one w/some stickies?? Hope he threw the other one in the :heart: GARBAGE!