Fake Tan Application: Mitt vs Vinyl Gloves?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I have the application mitt from Ulta and I really liked it. It not only saved my hands but gave a nice even tan. I would think vinyl would streak.

I'm a recent mitt convert. I used to just use my hands, but could never really scrub them clean enough to get rid of the telltale fake tan stains. I find a mitt gives a much much much more even tan, and saves your hands from getting unwanted tanner on them. Definitely would recommend using one!! The only thing I would say is that mitt application seems to give a thinner covering, so the colour is a bit lighter and may need a couple of applications - so worth it though.

Awesome! Off to order a mitt now :P

Maybe this year I'll finally figure out how to be beautifully tanned without making a mess. :nuts:

Annaspanna33, I also ordered the St. Moriz Mousse you mentioned in your thread. I read a lot of raves about it and it was only 2.99£.

^^Ooo I hope you like it!! Definitely use the mitt with that, you get flawless coverage. Also, moisturise like half an hour before with a light-ish moisturiser - much better results :smile: If you need any tips or anything, just PM-me!

Thank you! I'm super psyched to get it :yes: and just got a shipping notice from fragrancedirect.

lol, the winter has been so darn long here that I'm really ready for some (healthy) tanning!