Fake Spies being sold at SHOP INTUITION.com

CarlyB

I LOVE JUICY
Feb 23, 2006
SHOP INTUITION has been known to sell fake designer bags.... they have fake Chloes so I am not really suprised that Shop Intuiton is selling fake Fendi Spies snd many other FAKES. The FAKE Chloe bags are being sold for $250 and the Fendis are being sold for $45

spacer.gif

Targèt Couture White Leather Padlock Handbag

spacer.gif
Quilted Braided Trim Hobos
spacer.gif
Snakeskin Braided Trim Hobo Bag

I don't understand how stores and websites are allowed to sell fakes!!!​

squsihy- i totally understand what you are saying about changing the names and some details to these bags but the first thing you think of when you look at these bags are the original designers. I am just saying that the designers of these FAKE bags should not be allowed to copy another designer's idea and change it just ALITTLE bit.

oh yeah! i totally feel their pain! i'm a designer (not of clothing or bags) but have been stolen from myself... erg.... so dont get me wrong.. i'm ultra frustrated about it... uugh.....

It's the counterfeit, copy for every detail copies that are illegal and wrong. The knock-offs and inspired category aren't illegal. It's sorta like how a couture dress gets "knocked off" into a ready-to-wear line then to a high-end department store's version, then to maybe a mass produced line like Banana Republic and then on to a version at Target. It's the "inspiration" that gets trickles down to the mass consumer.

Yuck! Shop Intuition has always been doing that for some time though. They always sell designer "inspired" bags. Perhaps a way for those who can`t spend so much money on a designer bag to get the same look that they want? I`ve never been a fan of "inspired" bags or knockoffs but hey, different strokes for different folks, right? -shrug- :biggrin: