Fake Speedy Alert!

Hmmm...well I'll just say that if it were me and I were carrying whatever bag I wouldn't feel comfortable with people sneaking up behind me and taking pictures of me or my bag without my permission...money can buy real bags, but not good manners....

i don't see the harm when it doesn't show her face. why is there a double standard to taking pics of people with real bags vs. pics of people with fake bags. i think once any one of us is in public, we are subject to being watched. that is the nature of this world. i mean, you click on flickr and there are tons of photos posted on there of people being shot at without their knowledge. same difference. that's my 2 cents.

i don't see the harm when it doesn't show her face. why is there a double standard to taking pics of people with real bags vs. pics of people with fake bags. i think once any one of us is in public, we are subject to being watched. that is the nature of this world. i mean, you click on flickr and there are tons of photos posted on there of people being shot at without their knowledge. same difference. that's my 2 cents.

I don't think there are many pics on this forum of people who are not known to the posters unless they are pix of celebrities. Taking pictures of people without asking their permission (even of their rear, or of their bags) is not in good taste.

Would you not be uncomfortable if you saw a person following you and snapping pictures of your body/ your bag with a cellphone camera? I would, and I remember several accounts in the news of other people who have become uncomfortable when cellphone pics are taken of them without their permission.

I don't think there are many pics on this forum of people who are not known to the posters unless they are pix of celebrities. Taking pictures of people without asking their permission (even of their rear, or of their bags) is not in good taste.

Would you not be uncomfortable if you saw a person following you and snapping pictures of your body/ your bag with a cellphone camera? I would, and I remember several accounts in the news of other people who have become uncomfortable when cellphone pics are taken of them without their permission.
Well as long as she didnt get a pic of her face I think its ok. People are photographed all over and almost everywhere you go there is a camera. I dont think ichelle is stalking her so I see no harm.

i appreciate your point of view. i'm merely expressing mine as is everyone else on this forum.