Fake/reproduction L.A.M.B. lux...

Jencine

Sep 18, 2009
Anyone else ever seen any fake rasta or other L.A.M.B? I was shopping at my local Old Navy and saw a woman carrying a terrible looking crescent shape rasta bag complete with white stripe down the middle..... I would have snapped a picture but I was at the register and the woman was just leaving : (
It was probably similar in size to an Oxford with this faux pleather trim that scrunched (yes, scrunched) around to the handle. AWFUL!

I had never seen anything like this before. Very unsettling.

Anyone else ever seen any fake rasta or other L.A.M.B? I was shopping at my local Old Navy and saw a woman carrying a terrible looking crescent shape rasta bag complete with white stripe down the middle..... I would have snapped a picture but I was at the register and the woman was just leaving : (
It was probably similar in size to an Oxford with this faux pleather trim that scrunched (yes, scrunched) around to the handle. AWFUL!

I had never seen anything like this before. Very unsettling.

I have never seen one. Does anyone have a fake rasta picture? I would be curious to see it.

Wow..thats nuts.

I have seen a fake Leopard bag, it was at DD's Discounts. I think others here on the forum mentioned seeing it also.

I didnt get a pic but the feel of it was way off and the stitching wasnt right. I think the hardware was funny or maybe missing on the bags. It was a few years ago so I dont remember everything. I was just shocked they sold them!

i'm surprised that they even bothered making fakes in the first place, after all l.a.m.b. isn't as popular as the other brands yet, would there even be a market for them?

GLAMB! you reminded me. I was at my local consignment thift shop called Freestyle and there was a bag that was EXACTLY like the white L.A.M.B. leopard there. It had a different color trim but was a knockoff of the print for sure. I forgot to share that tidbit last week.

I know! Anyone that's even held an authentic L.A.M.B. would spot a fake from a mile away.

Still so bummed the girl was rushing out to the parking lot. I should have held up the whole line and screamed "EXCUSE MEEEEEE, YEAH YOU WITH THE FAKE PURSE!!!!":busted

Ugh gross! One of the reasons why I love LAMB so much is that you never see fakes! Like normally if I see a Chanel or Louis Vuitton I kinda just assume it's fake because there are sooo many of them around.
I did once get asked by a skanky shop assistant if my Shadow Montego was fake... What a rude *****.

Yep, here a pic of the fake white leopard my friend found at DD discounts a few months back.

fakelamb.jpg

I don't have issues with fakes alot of people can't affored real bags hell I can't half the time , people look at me like I'm nuts for spending so much on just a purse,I even feel guilty when I buy one ( I do get over it fast) but still I don't think it's that big of a deal

I don't have issues with fakes alot of people can't affored real bags hell I can't half the time , people look at me like I'm nuts for spending so much on just a purse,I even feel guilty when I buy one ( I do get over it fast) but still I don't think it's that big of a deal

I think the problem with fakes is that much of what comes out is so close to the original but the designer of the original bag doesn't make any money from the sale of the "inspired" bag.

If someone wants to carry a fake or "inspired" bag, that's up to them. Personally, I couldn't. I would rather lower my desires to be in line with what I could afford, or buy second-hand.