Fake Promise no bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so dubious when i got an email from some company claiming that I would be recieving a free horsebit guccisima if i became a member of a number of selected companies. I hesitated but went through the process joining a couple. I was promised that with in two months, i was going to be contacted to confirm my address. A couple months passed and i heard nothing.

I know it was silly but i remembered other members doing something similar here and they got their LV purses.

If you have had similar email ignore its no good!! They might use other bags too.

Unfortunately i forgot their name but they said they were working in conjuction some company called 'fashion...' I'm sorry i couldn't be more specific but i hope it helps someone.

2. thanks for the tip :smile: same thing happen to me but cant remember the site

3. If it is too good to be true, it is.