fake paddington, socially unacceptable?

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi guys, i'm new to this forum. I want a chloe paddington but cannot afford one at the moment. Do you think it's okay to carry a fake choco paddington or do you think i'll look tacky.

An inspired one would be good. I don't even think most people can tell the difference unless you're a bag expert! Most of my friends don't even know what a Chloe Paddington is!

Agreed with what's been said. I dunno but if you went and got a fake one, wouldn't you feel self-conscious when u use it or would you be able to wear it with confidence?

Get an inspired one for now and save up for the real deal. When you finally get it, you will appreciate it that much more and you'll be happy deep inside knowing you have an authentic Paddy.

Fake is tacky. Inspired bags are great, or why not save up for one? You'll feel a lot better carrying a real bag (whether inspired or saved up for).

Fake Paddy = Tacky

For instance, i was all ready to buy a brand new one, but saw a fellow LVLU member had a tan satchel for sale for $1100 including shipping! It's in perfect condition!
Look for used real, or save up. ;)

Thanks for all the suggestions, i think i will save up or wait for a used paddy. Where could I find a good inspired version of the paddy in a chocolate colour? I live in Ontario, Canada and hate paying for duty on items being shipped from the U.S.

Lushfashions.com has inspired bags. I don't know if they ship to Canada (or where they are located), but they do have similar bags to the Chloes (and some other brands, too) until you save up for the real thing.