Fake or just poor craftsmanship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a sac plat off eBay, and while it looks good overall, I've noticed that the stitching is a bit off in one area. - the top right. If you look closely, you can see that the stitches don't follow the squares precisely all the way across.

Also, if you look at the squares that run down the sides closest to the edge, you can see that they get narrower as you go down on the left side, whereas the opposite happens on the right side....

The little tag inside also looks a bit weird, in my opinion.. the (R) and the 'ma' in "made in France" looks a bit smudged/unclear...

I've attached some pics; what do you guys think? Is this ok, or do you think it's fake?

Attachments

• logo2.png
    logo2.png
    750.9 KB · Views: 192
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 193
  • topstitching.jpg
    topstitching.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
I ordered a sac plat off eBay, and while it looks good overall, I've noticed that the stitching is a bit off in one area. - the top right. If you look closely, you can see that the stitches don't follow the squares precisely all the way across.

Also, if you look at the squares that run down the sides closest to the edge, you can see that they get narrower as you go down on the left side, whereas the opposite happens on the right side....

The little tag inside also looks a bit weird, in my opinion.. the (R) and the 'ma' in "made in France" looks a bit smudged/unclear...

I've attached some pics; what do you guys think? Is this ok, or do you think it's fake?

Post your authentification request in the dedicated thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.