Fake LVs? ON CELEBRITIES?!?! :sad:

modeling4LV

Obsessed! :D
Apr 6, 2012
Recently, I've seen so many celebrities sporting fake bags. I mean, knowing that they could obviously afford the real deal, why settle for anything less? Is it their stylists? I'm just so confused. I saw Coco Austin with a fake LV MC papillon (which was never even made) and Paris Hilton with the same Fake LV as well. What has this handbag loving world come to? I mean, I love Coco and her 50+ Louboutins... :roflmfao:

Attachments

• images-8.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,673
Although we know bags cant be made for general public. But do you think with the statis you can special order any kinda bag you want or a "Celeb club" i remember also seeing a big celeb in another thread and she had a Ebene Artsy.. This could be interesting though.

Although we know bags cant be made for general public. But do you think with the statis you can special order any kinda bag you want or a "Celeb club" i remember also seeing a big celeb in another thread and she had a Ebene Artsy.. This could be interesting though.
I see, but the thing that throws me of is the red LVs.

Well that Coco girl, whoever she is - her bag is definitely fake.

Lots of celebs have been spotted with fakes. Remember Victoria Beckham was pictured with a fake LV? A fan gave it to her and she had no idea it wasn't real so she carried it!

Maybe their stylists or whoever have purchased the bags for them and either not known they're fake, or they've kept the real deal for themselves and stuck the celebs with a fake! If I was a celebrity I'd definitely be doing my own shopping! :lol:

Reactions: archengsculp
I am working within the fashionworld and as Stylist I know.... That its something you cant pull off, buying the real deal and keep it for yourself and get a fake for your client could cost you your career... and also you get blacklisted and wont be able to borrow things from labels anymore.

Coco probably saw the bag, liked it and bought it... to me it looks fake. And I am quit sure that LV did not made SOs on the papillon... pls corect me If I am wrong. :smile:

DennisLVoes said:
I am working within the fashionworld and as Stylist I know.... That its something you cant pull off, buying the real deal and keep it for yourself and get a fake for your client could cost you your career... and also you get blacklisted and wont be able to borrow things from labels anymore.

Coco probably saw the bag, liked it and bought it... to me it looks fake. And I am quit sure that LV did not made SOs on the papillon... pls corect me If I am wrong. :smile:

Do you think though LV may do it for Celebs and not the general public? Celebs get their own status their and can usually afford anything.

Yes, I'm pretty sure LV don't turn down celebrities with massive bank accounts and free advertising for special orders in the same way they do their other clients.