Fake LV of the day

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
This clever piece of junk popincourt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6852279129

The photos show the telltale ridiculous "swatch" hanging from a string on the shoulder strap. They even have the nice fake receipts and claim to have paid $800 for it on eluxury. Liar.

It actually made me so mad that after I reported it to eBay, I sent the seller a message saying "what a shame to have paid $800 for a bag that is so clearly fake." I know, I'm such a ***** :lol:

Good Job! I'm so glad you did that. I think I'll have to start doing the same. It's awful that they have a 100% feedback score too. How misleading! I have to really judge carefully about those feedback scores. People like that make me sooo mad :evil: and upset :sad: .

I would never buy from any seller who has private feedback. I really don't understand why people bid on those auctions. Naive, I guess.

I have the "report" link bookmarked in my browser, so reporting fakes is pretty easy. I reported their other fake LV, too.

Nice!! You're gonna have to tell us what the seller's response was if they ever wind up emailing you back. I seriously doubt it though. He/She is just a chicken sh*t!