Fake LV of the day

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This clever piece of junk popincourt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6852279129

The photos show the telltale ridiculous "swatch" hanging from a string on the shoulder strap. They even have the nice fake receipts and claim to have paid $800 for it on eluxury. Liar.

It actually made me so mad that after I reported it to eBay, I sent the seller a message saying "what a shame to have paid $800 for a bag that is so clearly fake." I know, I'm such a ***** :lol:

2. Great thing you did that. I always report fakes to eBay whenever i am bored. Great deed of the day i like to think! lol :nuts:

3. and to think, if they had only taken the dumb swatch off...they probably would have gotten away with it!
    actually if eBay doesn't end the auction, they just might :amazed:

4. The worst part is that garbage has 24 bids! :suspiciou I'm glad you reported it and sent that message to the seller :lol: What an ass.

5. Good Job! I'm so glad you did that. I think I'll have to start doing the same. It's awful that they have a 100% feedback score too. How misleading! I have to really judge carefully about those feedback scores. People like that make me sooo mad :evil: and upset :sad: .

6. I would never buy from any seller who has private feedback. I really don't understand why people bid on those auctions. Naive, I guess.

I have the "report" link bookmarked in my browser, so reporting fakes is pretty easy. I reported their other fake LV, too.

7. Oh my gosh! I feel sorry for the buyer. I hope that person knows that it's fake! :sad:

8. Scammers suck!:evil:

9. HAHA! Way to go, did she email you back yet?

10. No but I kind of hope she does. I'm hoping for lots of misspelled words.

11. LV doesn't have authenticity cards, do they? I don't remember mine coming with any...

12. Nice job!

13. Nice!! You're gonna have to tell us what the seller's response was if they ever wind up emailing you back. I seriously doubt it though. He/She is just a chicken sh*t!

14. No they don't. I asked the same thing a while back. :biggrin: