Fake LV at Starbucks

I totally agree with you , not everyone knows what is LV , Chanel and all other designer style and brands . They only think it looks cute and just purchase it .

My family is from a small town in Asia , my mom shops at street vendor and night market all the time . One day I saw her carried an imitation of Daimer , it had no tag or letter says LV . I ask her about it , she just said she bought this new bag because the style is versatile and brown goes with everything. My mom honestly has no idea about these high end brand bags and designs . She has no intention to carry a Fake or an imitation of an LV bag.

In the end, I bought her a new bag and ask if I could have her bag in exchange. I don't want her goes to big city and people "rolling eyes ", or judge her that she carries "LV wanna be " bag .

I don't know why so many people have opinions about someone carrying a FAKE or imitations . Not everyone has the same background and knowledge . Lots of people just don't know about these brands.

I consider myself very blessed that I can afford talking and buying luxury goods.

Enjoy your life and pass around the blessings !

That is a very sweet thing to do[emoji4]

I feel the same way. My aunt and her daughter came to visit my mom last week and she had a fake LV and her daughter had a fake MK. When I was leaving she saw my Retiro Noir and asked were I purchased it. When I told her the LV store she said I should let her know the next time I want one because hers only cost $150. She seriously looked at me smirking because she got a great deal. I just smiled. I don't think she even realises hers is fake.

Wait what? :whut: she had a fake MK? :giggle: why? :lol:

Lol, I read that and thought the same thing. I'm not a fan of MK, but I wasn't aware that they had fakes either.

Then again, they even have fake makeup nowadays (like the fake Urban Decay Naked palette)....it's a sad sad world.
oh wow, I guess they make fake everything, it is sad.... and a little funny :amuse:

I have been a LV lover for many years now, all of my bags are authentic, some brand new from the LV store in Austin Tx and some pre loved from different websites wich I totally prefer over the brand new ones, I just don't like the new out of the box look/color of the vachetta, obviusly over time the color changes but mean while it looks so pale it can be confuse by a fake one. However, I do have a friend that spends hundreds of dollars on fake LV bags (by hundreds I mean over $400 on one fake bag) I gave her the advice that she can buy a beautiful pre loved authentic bag with that money, but, she keeps buying fake. I guess we all spend our money however we want to but for me that is tossing money in the trash big time. At least I know that if I ever want to sell one of my bags I will get almost what I paid for it if not more, it all depends on the bag [emoji2] Happy day LV lovers [emoji8][emoji8]

My mom carries a fake...I don't even know what it's supposed to be. It's not even a good one either it's a pi$$ poor fake. She doesn't care though. My dad bought it for her on one of his business trips to Korea and she carries it everywhere. I explained why counterfeiters are bad business but that's the extent of it. It hurts me a little every time I see her with it but hey, it's my mom and whatever floats her goat is ok with me:smile:

Reactions: KatDe19
I know a woman with a fake MK...she's a friend of my brother in law. My husband whispered to me "that looks fake"...love him lol! You would be surprised how much fake MK is out there though.
Your husband has good eye! I see lots of MK where I live, at the mall and my kid's school almost everyone carries something MK. I guess they make fakes of anything that is popular.

That's what I wondered. It was a huge blue denim bag that had MK's all over and a huge gold MK medallion.
It's baffling to me, there are so many pretty bags for reasonable prices out there, but I guess there really is no accounting for taste :sad:

I recall a time a wife I met was bragging about her Speedy, and her husband said he was so proud to buy it for her. He told me all about it. But it was a bad fake. I felt badly because I'm sure the wife had no idea it was fake.

I know a woman with a fake MK...she's a friend of my brother in law. My husband whispered to me "that looks fake"...love him lol! You would be surprised how much fake MK is out there though.

Hehe, I'm slowly teaching my BF how to spot a real/fake LV as well. The last time we were at the mall, he nudged me and pointed out a lady with a fake speedy. Granted it was a BAD $20 plastic-like fake, but I'm proud of him for trying remember what I tell him and taking an interest in what I love. Kudos to your hubby!

I recall a time a wife I met was bragging about her Speedy, and her husband said he was so proud to buy it for her. He told me all about it. But it was a bad fake. I felt badly because I'm sure the wife had no idea it was fake.

This is just wrong. I feel bad for all the girlfriends and wives that get duped. It is one thing to buy a fake and use it yourself but it is entirely different to buy a fake and pass it off as authentic when you are gifting it to another person. I almost find it disrespectful. Poor woman. [emoji53]

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I see them EVERYWHERE. I just don't understand how a person couldn't be embarrassed. I guess they don't care and probably think they're fooling everyone. Most people with fakes don't really know the brand, so I don't take offence. I just laugh and thank god it's not me.