Fake Luxury Bowler on eBay!

Could everyone here please make sure to scroll to the bottom of those listing and click on Report this Auction?
PLEASE!?

That bag is wrong on SO many levels!

i reported them . I also did something I probably shouldn'tve done....I contacted the high bidders and told them that in my very well informed opinion they were bidding on fake bags . I also told them I didn't really care if a fake bag was what they wanted but if that were to be the case , they could be found online for about 100 bucks .

It was probably wrong of me to do that , but if it were me I would appreciate it . I have yet to sell a single item on ebay , so it's not like i have an agenda .

SophiaLee,
Don't feel bad, because I was going to do the same thing if it didn't get taken off in time. I only have one transaction ever done on there and it was over a year ago, so I honestly would rather save some poor person from spending that much and get in trouble. :Push:

Oh gag! I know absolutely nothing about Chanel, and even I know that's a fake. Some people have no integrity - good for you Sophia for letting the bidders know. I know its against ebay policy, but so is selling fakes as 'authentic', and I don't see them cracking down on that yet.:rant:

SophiaLee, how do you contact the high bidder? Do you contact them through eBay message system or do you have their email address?

I don't think you can contact eBay member through eBay message message if that eBay member is also a bidder. I may be wrong. But, usually, when you send message to an eBayer, you will also get a copy to your personal mailbox (not your eBay mailbox). Look at this copy, it will appear as you are sending that message to yourself. I don't think your message ever get to the high bidder.

Do you think eBay would let you violate their rules that easily? No. Sorry. They must protect sellers. They make money off the sellers, not the buyers.

SophiaLee said:
i reported them . I also did something I probably shouldn'tve done....I contacted the high bidders and told them that in my very well informed opinion they were bidding on fake bags . I also told them I didn't really care if a fake bag was what they wanted but if that were to be the case , they could be found online for about 100 bucks .

It was probably wrong of me to do that , but if it were me I would appreciate it . I have yet to sell a single item on ebay , so it's not like i have an agenda .

I just clicked on the name of the high bidder , went to profile , and contacted member . I don't know if it'll get to them . I hope it does though ! I would think e-bays message system is automated and an actual person is not the one doing it ?

I have contacted members on things I wasn't bidding on either . It's actually pretty funny , I got into it with some seller for asking her why she was selling a fake cambon for so much money . She said it wasn't fake , I was jealous , yadda yadda yadda .

I proceeded to tell her I knew it was fake because I had the authentic version , which I purchased at Saks . She e-mailed me back to say " What's Saks ? You know nothing , and I saw that cheap collar you bought for your dog ! " ( it was $50.00 ) .

eBay message system is automated. So, it's automated to check if the receiver is currently a bidder and if the sender is the seller of the item which the receiver is bidding, then message goes through. If not, it's rerouted back to sender.

I don't know how eBay setup their system but there is a way they can detect situation like this to prevent you from violate their rules. :yes:

SophiaLee said:
I just clicked on the name of the high bidder , went to profile , and contacted member . I don't know if it'll get to them . I hope it does though ! I would think e-bays message system is automated and an actual person is not the one doing it ?

I have contacted members on things I wasn't bidding on either . It's actually pretty funny , I got into it with some seller for asking her why she was selling a fake cambon for so much money . She said it wasn't fake , I was jealous , yadda yadda yadda .

I proceeded to tell her I knew it was fake because I had the authentic version , which I purchased at Saks . She e-mailed me back to say " What's Saks ? You know nothing , and I saw that cheap collar you bought for your dog ! " ( it was $50.00 ) .

Tread carefully ladies!
If you contact a bidder of an auction that's not yours, you can get kicked off eBay. It's against teh rules, you MAY NOT interfere w/ an auction and that's considered interference.

OMG! I'm just getting familiar with Chanel, and even I could tell it was fake. I wish these poor buyers would do even a little research on what they're buying. Just from reading posts on this forum, I knew the hangtag was a dead giveaway. The CC's are also obviously strange.:rant: