Fake Luxury Bowler on eBay!

1. I just did too.

2. I saw that the other day. It makes me so irritated! And the bidding is already up to almost $600?? ...for a FAKE! :rant:

3. Check out the link I posted above... This one is really disgusting......

4. OMGosh! It's the same fugly bag. . . but for more $$!:throwup:

Reported that one too! LOL!

Maybe when we get our Sub-Forum, we can have a thread for bad fakes so we can all report them. ALso a thread for great authentic items!:shrugs:

5. That sounds like a good idea...

6. I just reported them too. :throwup:

7. The bag that is going for almost $2,000 is offering a free gift with purchase... how commical.

8. both those bags are actually from the same seller! :wtf:

9. Hey, at least that seller has some gusto. I mean most of the time fakes go for a couple hundred, but 2k? Shame on them.

10. That's a great idea:idea:

11. ouch! poor buyer!

12. Ugh, I hate seeing stuff like that. But what makes me even more upset is that people bid on it! :Push: If I was going to buy an expensive designer bag on eBay, I'd at least do my research on how to tell if it's fake, because that black hangtag is a dead giveaway. Not to mention the way the C's look - I think I saw something like that for about 45 bucks last time I was in L.A.

13. Can we talk about that lining ? Isn't it supposed to be lined in leather ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice