Fake Jumbo Caviar

tokku

Nov 6, 2009
I know this may belong in a different subforum...

But I think every once in a while our dear members need a wake up call on the new & improved fakes. Here's one for you all.

Ebay Item # 260574053918

It could be an authentic maxi, right? I don't think fakes have made the hologram stickers that accurate yet. I could see that its fake from a mile away if it's supposed to be a jumbo (weird angle). No exaggerations here; it's all in the exterior especially if that is supposed to be a jumbo. Although the lining does look better for an alleged faux.

It could be an authentic maxi, right? I don't think fakes have made the hologram stickers that accurate yet. I could see that its fake from a mile away if it's supposed to be a jumbo (weird angle). No exaggerations here; it's all in the exterior especially if that is supposed to be a jumbo. Although the lining does look better for an alleged faux.

This is fake by the font on the serial number. The scammers are getting better and better at making the hologram sticker look close to the authentic one but still haven't gotten it perfect yet. And also, scammers are making fake maxi, not just the jumbo and medium flaps.

WOW. :wtf: If someone told me this was real, I'd believe them. My eye is not as trained as the rest of you. Since it is a fake :smash:, I started looking for flaws...and started thinking...well...the shoulder straps look a little emaciated? Uh...the "made in" stamp looks off...other than that...it looks sooo close to the real thing. OMG. Serious appreciation for our authenticators.

Getting a bag authenticated on TPF is PRICELESS

In the words of Jesse Pinkerton in Breaking Bad: "Word. Yo."

Last edited: