fake juicy bag

maggie123

Dec 26, 2006
Hi, I purchased a juicy bag from ebay of course, I would like to know if anyone can help me tell how I can tell if it is a fake or not. Seems like the stores will not help you. Juicy will not help. I need to know where I can confirm it is fake. I know it is because it came directly from China but how do I prove it to ebay, they would like proof of non-authenticity. Do you believe them? Help!!! Anyone know where I can get in touch with someone to check a serial number or get help. I live in Toronto, Canada. Thanks:crybaby:

All I can tell you is that I'm still battling the closing of a flee-infested fake purse store that just opened up near me, and when I was in there, there were a ton.....no, maybe 3 tons of fake Juicy bags. I don't know much about those, but when I picked up a sleezy fake, it was like it was made of felt and the logo was painted on with some kind of stencil. I think a 3 year-old could tell those particular fakes. Hope yours weights more than 1/2 ounce and cost you more than $60.