Fake Chanel? Post it here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This guy has been selling fakes designer purses on fb market-place, flea-markets, craigslist and let go. Selling Chanel for $125 and sad thing is people are buying them.

Attached Files:

2. Oops! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Both bags are legit :smile:

faithbw likes this.
  4. E8983679-E827-45C2-9488-539AB47EF58C.jpeg 4000A600-D94A-4462-8A2E-D3E5B8B30795.jpeg Hi guys, although I’ve been away for a long while since the birth of my princess, (thought the flaps that babies give you doesn’t fit with a glamorous bag so had to wait until it’s gone to start bag hunting again so I’m back) I’m now back in track.
    Thought I would warn you on this most canny seller I have ever seen
    The pictured Lego Clutch has a serial number that starts with 25 (2018 line) and we all know it’s a 2013 and some 2014 productions. The worst is that the sticker looks authentic and to me, it looks as if it’s scraped off a newer authentic production and stuck back into the fake clutch. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?